Don't Tell {Jean}

Modern AU
Based off some thoughts that I had

You sat on the fancy charter bus, completely slumped down in your seat. Your legs were propped up on the back of the seat in front of you while you scrolled through Tumblr. All of a sudden, you heard a gasp from the seat behind you. You chose to ignore it, given the fact that all the seats behind you were popular cheerleaders. The girl sitting next to you also hadn't said a word to you throughout the entire four hours you had already been driving.

"Screenshot it!" You heard someone say. You could identify the voice as Sasha.

"No! It's not even important," Someone else hissed. That was Ymir.

"Give me the phone!" Someone demanded. That was Christa. You heard the sound of a screenshot being taken.

"Should we tell her?" Ymir asked.

"No! She'll literally die," Sasha whispered.

"She can probably hear you! And if we don't show her, everyone will think she's an idiot! I'm showing her," Christa said.  There was some shuffling around. You still didn't pay any attention to it, because of previously listed reasons.

"Um, Y/n?" You heard a voice say timidly. Christa. She was the only one you could really tolerate out of that entire clique. You pulled your feet down and sat up.

"Yeah?" You responded. Your voice was a little scratchy due to how long you had been awake.

"Um, don't get mad at me or anything, but I think you should look at this," She said, passing down an unfamiliar phone to you. You reluctantly grabbed it, slightly scared of what you would see. The picture on the screen made you want to vomit right then and there.

"I-Oh..." You whispered, a little disappointed in your trust for others.

The picture was simple yet sickening. It was a snapchat screenshot of another one of their friends who didn't attend the field trip. She was at the ongoing football game, and your boyfriend Jean was in the same picture. Their friend, Mikasa, had her disgusting arm draped around your previously amazing boyfriend. Her blood-red lips were connected with his cheating ones. The caption read, "Don't tell."

"Y/n, are you okay?" Christa asked. You shook your head and shoved the phone hack into her hand.

I knew he liked Mikasa...In like fifth grade. It makes sense though, seeing as she's everything I'm not. You thought.

It was about an hour before you turned back around.

"Hey, can you send me that picture, Christa?" You asked, pulling yourself up over the seat. She bit her lip nervously and nodded. You gave her your number and received a text message moments later. You sighed before saving and forwarding it to Jean.

You: Too late..

Jean: Y/n, it's not what it looks like

You: Don't pull that bullshit with me

Jean: I'm being serious I love you

You: He says as he makes out with another girl

Jean: Believe me when I say I love you and the kiss meant nothing

You: Right. Okay sure. Yeah no you lost me.

Jean: How did you even get that picture

You: What? Were you just convinced I'd just happen to never see it? I'm done with you

Jean: Y/n don't do this

You: Too fucking late, Jean. You screwed up BIG TIME and I'm not just gonna crawl back to you with forgiveness

Jean: I don't expect you to come crawling back. It's me who should be

You: Save it I don't have time for this. Bye.

Jean: Y/n...

Jean: Please give me another chanve

Jean: Don't do this

Jean: ...

Jean: Okay, I guess you're really gone...

Jean: Wow I screwed up bad

Jean: I'm so sorry...

Jean: Y/n

You deleted all of his messages and texts. You wondered why he couldn't just shut up and leave. You sighed and slumped down in your seat, leaning your head against the window.

Yeah that was pretty short. It's actually based off a daydream/nightmare thing I had and yeah. Anyways, requests are open for preferences and oneshots. Byee

~Ash