Disney World

Eren:

You were both like excited little children running around all over the place. You both ate everything you could handle, and tried not to get sick.

Levi:

Levi didn't want to be there, but you insisted on it so he just followed you around, complying with whatever you wanted to do. He constantly complained about the filthiness of the park.

Armin:

You and Armin spent the most time going around and getting as many pictures with everyone as you possibly could.

Jean:

Ya'll are just riding every rollercoaster fifty times over. You buy every souvenir picture that gets taken.

Marco:

You both loved getting pictures with all the characters. And on top of that, you both really like finding all of the secrets.

Erwin:

You liked eating at all of the resteraunts together. Especially the nice fancy ones.

Hanji:

You both were hyper little puppies that had to ride every ride and get picture of everything and everyone and ate all the food and played all the games.

Mikasa:

Mikasa didn't care much for Disney World, but she found your excitement adorable. She loved watching you squeal happily about every little thing.

So yeah Idk what else to make preferences for so if you left me requests if any ideas you had that'd be great.

~Ash