Wearing Their Jacket

Modern

Eren:

You were visibly cold because that morning you had gotten into an argument with your mom. To prove some sort of point, you ignored her and refused to wear a jacket to school. You regretted it. Therefore, Eren lended you his.

Levi:

Levi just wanted you to have his sweatshirt because apparently that's what boyfriends did. So one day he just draped his sweatshirt over your head. You were confused for a minute, but eventually went along with it.

Armin:

You had mentioned how freezing the library was, and Armin kindly handed over his sweater to you. At first you declined, assuring him you were fine. After awhile, you took it because he insisted.

Jean:

You were walking down the hallway together and Jean was dripping with sweat from gym. His sweatshirt was draped over his shoulder and you took it from him. When he asked why, you said it was because you were cold. He didn't think much of it, but wearing it was like Heaven.

Marco:

You were at his house when Marco just randomly asked if you wanted his sweatshirt. You shrugged and asked why, and he said he saw this thing that was a list of things girls want but won't ask for and guys' sweatshirts was one of them. He gave his to you, and you were just like okay.

Erwin:

You were at Erwin's house and while he was showering, you got ridiculously cold. You went to his dresser and borrowed the first jacket you saw. It was huge on you, but it was warm, and that's all that mattered.

Hanji:

You were shivering, and Hanji kept trying to give you her jacket. You were telling her it was okay, but she forced scientific facts about why it's bad to be this cold and stuff so you finally gave in and wore her jacket.

Mikasa:

You were scared over something and Mikasa wrapped you in her coat so you would feel safe and protected and it worked.

The Jean thing was based off of true events. Hue hue hue Imma steal my boyfriend's sweatshirt it's literally huge and apparentlt I look like a bat. But that's okay because bats are my favorites.

~Ash

PS Do not make a Jacob Saggytits joke you know who you are *cough* HENPAII *cough*