Chapter 25

Emma's POV

I laid in Killian's arms, more than happy. I looked down at my engagement ring and tears welled in my eyes. After going from nothing, I was finally getting a home. A husband. I was going to get a family.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. He propped up on his elbow and kissed my shoulder and shoulder blade.

"Yeah," I wiped the tears away and turned onto my back. "I just love you so much."

"And I you." He leaned down and kissed me, and then held me in his arms. "Sleep, love. I'll be here when you wake." When I woke up again, Killian was still holding onto me tightly. His fingertips ran up and down my arm. I smiled and turned over to kiss him. "So, I'm going to make us breakfast, and then I have an even bigger surprise for you," he said and got up out of the bed. I watched him slip on a pair of sweatpants and he leaned over to kiss me once more. "I have a big day planned for us."

I grabbed his shirt from last night and slipped it on, only buttoning a few buttons. I opened the door to the bedroom and leaned in the doorway. "Before you get breakfast started, do you want to take a shower with me?" I bit my lip and his eyes lit up when he looked at me.

He walked over to me and pinned me to the wall by his hips. My hands slid up his chest as he kissed me passionately. "You know I'd never refuse, you siren." He picked me up and I yelped in surprise. He took me into the bathroom and placed me onto the counter and started the water. "I love you," he said and kissed me again when he turned around.

"I love you too," I whispered and stripped him of his pants while he unbuttoned my (his) shirt.

After our very long shower, we both started making breakfast. He was in a really good mood, but I wasn't going to complain. He was so romantic, and I just loved it.

Killian's POV

I couldn't contain my excitement much longer! I couldn't wait to show Emma the new house. I ate fast, and then grabbed our coats and my keys. Once she was done eating, I practically shoved her out the door and to my car.

"Woah, slow down! Where are we going?" She giggled as I sped off to our house that was farther from the city.

"You'll see, my love."

I glance at her every now and then, trying my hardest not to laugh at the confused expression on her face. She drank in the beautiful town around her. The house that I picked out was a small condo. It was a nice neighborhood and the school was good too. Emma's jaw dropped to the ground when I pulled in the driveway. I got out and held my arms out, showing her our condo. I gave her a goofy grin, and her shoulders shook with laughter. I watched her unbuckle her seatbelt and climb out of my car, and she looked up at our new home.

"Out of all the things that you bought me, this one might be the best," she confessed. She came closer to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Well, I knew how much you wanted a proper home. This, my love, is our new home." Tears welled in her eyes, and I smiled. So she really did like my present. "Let's go." I held out my hand.

"Go where?"

"Inside to look at our new house." Emma placed her hand in mine, and I led her up to the door. I fished for the key in my pocket and unlocked the door.

The room opened up into a foyer. There was a kitchen at the end of the hall and a living room right next to the foyer on the right. There was a bathroom on the left of the foyer, and a smaller den right beside the door. There was a flight of stairs that led to three beautiful bedrooms, another living area, and another bathroom. I watched Emma look around with amazement on her face. When she had seen everything, she turned to me and jumped into my arms. I let out a grunt of surprise, but still caught her. She kissed me deeply, not caring about anything else.

"It's beautiful." Kiss. "And perfect." Kiss. "I love it." Kiss. "Just like you."

"I plan to have us moved in after the wedding. I want to carry you through the threshold so we can start our lives as Mr. And Mrs. Jones." My eyes suddenly widened. What if she didn't want to have to last name changed? Would she hyphenate it instead? Or what if-

"Me either, Killian." She placed her hand on my cheek and brought my lips to hers. We kissed until we both needed air. She pulled away from me and breathed heavily, but grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs. "Which room is going to be the baby's room?" She asked.

My eyes widened. "You're pregnant?"

She laughed, "of course not." Her laugh and smile suddenly disappeared. "Do you even want to have kids?"

"Yes!" I grabbed her hands and held them tightly in my own. "Emma, nothing would make me happier."

She smiled, and all the worry left her features. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I brought her back downstairs and back out to the car. We buckled our seat belts and I pulled back onto the main road.

I looked over at Emma and smiled at her. I was moving out of the small apartment that I had gotten with Dave right after college. It's been five years. Now, I'm moving into a house with my soon to be wife. And it was all because of one single ad for a new roommate.