Reason Seven,

Dear Calum,

calum, I know you're probably making out with Sid right now, but please read this. I sent this too you before the 9th, so it would appear at your doorstep on the 9th. Today I hung myself. NO MAX PLEASE. I know you don't live in Sydney anymore but I miss you.

I missed you so much I let Luke take my virginity, I let michael ruin my life, and Ashton to crush my heart by making out with Jessica in front of myself. Oh baby girl I'm sorry. I needed to tell you that you need to come home. You protected me from anything and everything.

Then you moved away to america, and I was vulnerable to everything. Luke swept me off my feet and made me feel amazing, then the tables turned. I felt like I was thrown off a cliff which would've been a better feeling in my opinion.

I really do miss you, but one day, when you're old with gray hair, I'll see you again. But only then, when you're too old to walk or play your bass. Oh, and I was wondering if you'd meet me at the church down on main street in sydney on the January 25th?

Love,
Max Moore.

Calum couldn't believe what he had just read, He had to buy plan tickets to fly home fast. He needed to see his little Max, they're friendship was complicated, but that's how they liked it and now they're was no Max to be awkward with. Calum just needed to see her face one more time.