Reason ten,

Dear Justin,

You were my first real friend, I would hideout under the bleachers hiding from all the activity going on. One day you were under there when I got there. You said you were new, and asked if I would like a cigarette. That was the first time I felt relaxed in years, you gave me the whole pack because you thought that I would enjoy it more than you have been.

I smoked everyday after that, the last time I saw you was before I started writing this letter, you told me that you weren't new when I met you, You told me that I should give up on Ashton, You told me I was the whore that everyone called me, But i could smell the weed lingering in your breath. Max... I'm sorry.

Thanks for making me feel confident right before you tear me down. Great move to make with your friends Justin. But the church down on main street on the 25th, you can grab your cigarettes, I think there are a few left because I won't need the cigarettes anymore, I'm forever relaxed now.

Sincerely Hated,
Max Moore.

Justin stared at the way she ended the letter, Forever relaxed, and sincerely hated. Then he thought back to when he met the beautiful girl. He was too shy to talk anymore, he fancied her more than anyone before, and now that she's gone he couldn't ever tell her. That's what he regretted the most.