Reason eleven,

Dear Annalise,

How's ruining people's reputations going? I hope that's not your forever job, Because it doesn't bring anything but shame. Oh right, you don't know what shame is, because the only emotion you feel is power.

How are people treating you these days? Like an older sister like I used to? Like the most trustworthy person in the world Like I used too? Or is everyone finally telling the truth about you? I don't know what you're talking about Max. The truth that you only get close to people so you can just announce it on the intercom? or is it something new now? I just hope someone gives you your own medicine.

Oh remember when I told you that you made me feel safe? can I retract that statement or is it too late? can you do me a favor and actually expose yourself? or is that too much work for someone so plastic?

Oh and another thing, Meet me at the church down on main okay? it's the 25th, I already checked your calendar, you have someone's life to ruin at 4:00. so you can make it before then

Sincerely Hated,

Max moore.

Annalise felt proud of her actions. The actions that made Max hate life, then when her brother came in and found the letter days later and confronted her, Annalise's life came crashing down. Her family disowned her, and she felt the most regret in her life, she felt empty. SO she decided, that she would infact meet Max on the 25th. in hopes she wouldn't have to live life with a hole in her heart.