Gaara's Daughter?!

I smile looking up at the night sky and then feel my father's warm embrace from behind as he picks me up and sets me on his shoulders."Oto-san!" I giggle and hug him as best I could though I was on top of his shoulders. He chuckles "Hello Kohana." He smiles as holds me on his shoulders and says" It's such a beautiful night isn't my little flower?" I smile and say"Sure is Oto-san." He smiles and I fall asleep as he holds me, taking me off his shoulders as we look at the stars.

                                I had been so little then, But I cherished that memory of me and my father. Well, might as well get right down to business. My name is Kohana of Sunagrakue and my Father is the 5th Kazekage, Gaara of the Desert. Yea you heard me clearly, Promise. You don't believe me? You should considering I look exactly like him with a pale complexion, sea green eyes, The only thing different is my hair. Which I get from my mother. It's a dark,golden, blonde that reaches past my back. I never really knew my mother...Father Said she left after I was born. I never really asked him about her much anyways. Oh well. I'm 13. I graduated the academy at the age of 9. I'm consider a prodigy,  But all I want is to be normal. Anyways let's get to the present shall we?

                      "Oto-san!"I call as I come into my father's office and see he was in a meeting. My cheeks held a light pink blush and I smile; embarrassed. " So, Gaara this is your daughter?" The man he was talking to says. "Yes my pride and joy." I smile at what my father says about me and then says softly" Who is this father?"I eye the stranger silently along with the company he had.

"This is an old friend of mine, Kohana." I nod understanding this and give him a look so he would tell me more.

"I'm the Hokage of Konohgrakue. Naruto Uzumaki." The man says with a small smile. My mouth goes a gape slightly and I nod silently.

"Nice to meet you, Naruto-sama." I say quietly I then look at the people I believed to be his students and wondered what there names where.

"Wow, Gaara she is a good observer." Had I said that out loud? " Your were right Kohana these are my students. Introduce yourselves."

"Hiya! My name is Taiki Uzumaki!" A boy who looked extremely like naruto-sama smirked.

"Hello.. My name is Rika Nara." A girl with black, long spiked hair gives me a closed eye smile.

Then I look at the last boy and he murmurs"Kuya. Kuya Uchiha."

I was quiet for a moment and then say" It's nice to meet you all." My voice was emotionless. Like my fathers was some times and I had a faint smile on my face.

"So are you going to put her in the chunin exams, Gaara?" Naruto asks and my eyes widen. The chunin exams?! I had been practicing for so long to go to it. I just needed a team...

"I was hoping to."My father says' That's why I needed your help. I was wondering if you would let Kohana go back with you to konoha and be mentored under one of your jounin and join a team that was short on members for the chunin exams."

My jaw drops at my fathers suggestion. He wasn't serious? Or was he?.. I look at naruto wondering what he would say about this. I watch the man's thoughts then watch as he silently nods and say" Sure, Garra. I know exactly whose team I can put her on." He smiles and so does my father.

I just watch wondering what would happen next. Looks like I was going to Konoha.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Hope you like this new story that I'm coming up with!!