Chapter 10

"Damn it!!" Shouts Izumi as he paces back and forth. Everyone was shocked by the abrupt disappearance of Kohana, whose mother had supposedly taken her away because of an agreement with her father. I was listening to them speak rapidly. They were devising plans to get her back, but first they had to get her back. But how? The woman who claimed to be her mother was most certainly skilled in the art of using ninja tools and metals. It was if she was only half human.

"Reiko." I hear my name and turn my head in the direction of my brother. I slightly tilt my head as if to ask what he wanted.

"We need to convince them to get us home first ."He whispers , I scowl lightly shaking my head lightly, I thought that wasn't right considering they had just lost their teammate. He shakes his head yes though, I sigh knowing it was no use since I couldn't speak to disagree and he would be mad if did anything stupid to jeopardize us getting home.

"We need to get her back!" Izumi shouts out, Scowling at his teammates. He obviously cared somewhat for the girl, probably only a small crush, but still at least she meant something to him.

"I understand, Izumi, But our first duty is to get our clients safely home. I will send a mesaage to the Hokage to inform kohana's father so that he can take care of it." Says their sensei.

"I will not leave a comrade, That is my ninja way. Send a message saying to send Arashi Sarutobi and Kaito Inuzuka. We will go to get her back." Izumi glares at his sensei silently, He begins again with," I know we are a team, But Kohana is apart of that team and I refuse to leave without her."

He was brave, I'll give him that. He definitely had something for the girl, but it was hard to tell what it was exactly. I sigh lightly and then everyone's eyes darted to me, I tense softly with all the eyes on me and lower my eyes quickly.

"Alright, it's settled then. I will send for the two you recommended, Izumi and two jounin. Me and Haru will go on ahead to deliver the clients safely."Says the Uchiha, I watch the boy grin at this."But for tonight we will stay here while I send a message to the Hokage to send someone this way."

I kept my eyes down though as they all started making camp. I sat down on a long as I helped Haru make a fire while the others did different things to set up camp.

"So, why do these people or whatever that are chasing you want you for, Reiko?" Haru asks me, I only sigh, but lightly right on the hardened ground with an ashen stick. I wrote in the dirt silently.

* They are a group that call themselves "Enera" and they hunt me down because I am one of the remaining few that can sing the tailed beasts to sleep.*

His eyebrow arches in suspicion and I smirk," If what you says is true then sing." This makes me grin and giggle like a small school girl. I nod lightly and then open my mouth and an angelic sound comes for it. I sing softly to a song, a song called blue bird. It sounded it was happy yet sad at the same time and had a lot of soul into it. I see a few creatures of the forest peak out from bushes and behind trees. I quickly stop and smile at them.

"Woah." I hear as I look over at Haru whose mouth had dropped. I giggle in response, but shrug it off with a smile and get up once the fire was going.

It was such a shame. Knowing that I was going to kill their comrade. Oh well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo!! Cliffhanger :) hehe.

Well I hope you guys like it, sorry if its short I'm typing this on my iPod so I have no clue if its long or not xD!

Anyways!

Comment

Vote

Etc. :)