Chapter 2

I awaken to find myself in a strange bed in a strange house. I then remember that I was in the village hidden in the leaves! I smile and put my ninja attire on which consisted of my black shorts, a hot pink shirt on with fishnets over it, ninja sandals and a capsule that I tied around my neck. It had my father's sand it. It was very special to me. I put my hair up in a high ponytail then run off to the training ground like naruto-sama had instructed me to do, So that I could meet my team. I got there quickly using a teleporting jutsu my father had taught me and land right in front of my team.

"Sorry if I'm late." I smile lightly" Not used to being in konaha yet."

                       I look at my team mates and curse naruto mentally, all of my team mates where guys. Including my sensei! I put on a smile and then my sensei says"Alright, Well Kohana tell us about yourself." I frown slightly and say" You start first." He sighs.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I don't have very many hobbies, I like few things and dislike many, My dream for the future? Well I already accomplished it." My brow furrows and I grumble" Great you only gave me your name, Very helpful."I huff.

"Alrighty then. I'm Kohana of Sunagrakue. I'm the 5th kazekage's daughter, my hobbies are drawing, training and making my myself the best ninja I can be." I pause for a moment" My likes, Well I have few of those and my dislikes are people who are stuck up, fangirls and people who are just plain dumb!My dream for the future? Well that's simple. It's to become the first female kazekage!" I smirk at their shock and for sasuke, annoyance. I look at the two boys expectantly.

One rolls their eyes and sighs"I am Haru of the Tatami clan. My hobbies are going on mission, keeping my loved ones safe and becoming the ultimate ninja, I dislike people who are annoying rude, hyperactive and people who get in my face."He pauses for a breath then says' My dream, Heh.. Never really thought about it."

I look at the next boy he was quiet as well then murmur's" My name is Izumi... Hatake. My hobbies, I don't want to tell you. I have many likes and dislikes, And I don't feel like telling you my dreams for the future." My brow furrows at this, But I nod without question.

"Well then if our little introductions are over. I want to see what skills you have, Kohana." Sasuke says.

I was quiet then murmur" Okay." I then face of with Haru.

*.*.*.*.*

"Fire Release: Running fire!' I grimace as Haru surrounds me with fire. Looks like I wouldn't be using my sand.

I stay still and wait as Haru rushes towards me with his katana.I wait but before he could land a hit on me the sand from the capsule around my neck opens and protects me.

                  I then make quick hand signs" Black Lightning style: Black panther!" It comes out as more of a growl as I watch the panther made of black lightning come forward and start to attack Haru. I hear the boy scream as he gets electrocuted. That's when sensei stops the fight. Haru was fine, only...slightly Burnt.

I then face Izumi a sickly sweet smile on my face. Oh how I wonder how this fight would turn out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Well hey guys!!:D Just wanted you to know that I need your guys help... I need some help with making up some type of new group, like the akatsuki. Well thanks!