Chapter 4

"You control the Two-Tails?" Izumi says in disbelief. I glare at him and growl"Yes I do, Would you like me to show you?" I watch his expression and snort "I thought not." I look at my sensei then murmur" I'm going home." Then walk away not glancing back as I head to my 'home' here in the leaf. Hopefully naruto-sama wouldn't be home to ask why I was there so early. I walk the streets looking at everything quietly a small, faint, smile playing on my lips. The sand village was similar. Though it seemed as if here in konaha things were more peaceful and people got along better. I sigh, Still trudging towards naruto-sama's home.

Izumi's P.O.V.

I watch the girl in silence. Did she really carry nibi?The two-tails? I watch till she is out of sight then look at haru, my father and then my sensei.

" Well that was fun." My father smirks under his mask.

 I snort softly while rolling my eyes silently." She is talented though I'll give her that." Sensei says. My eyes widen he barely ever commented on how good we were as students. I keep my mouth shut though even when it sorta pissed me off that this girl could just walk in and get everyone's approval.

I turn my back on them, going to find kohana. I walk in towards the village and look around for her. I then see her heading towards the hokage's home. This makes me raise an eyebrow and I use a teleportation jutsu to teleport infront of her.

"What are you doing going to the hokage's home?'I ask curiously.

She gives me a look then sighs" I'm living with him for the time being. You could say he is like an uncle to me."

I eye her for a moment before nodding silently." So what's it like in Suna?"I ask

"Dry. Windy." She smirks and I smile at how she was being a smart-ass.

"Well beside that people are different from here in konoha.... and it's difficult being the kazekage's daughter... and carrying a demon." She was quiet as she looks at the ground slightly.

"What about you? What's it like being the Great Copy Nin's Son?" She asks me.

I smile lightly and shrug" Nothing special, Just that alot of people know about him so I feel like I'm sort of been left in his shadow." She nods understandingly. I then feel as if being watched, But then see a few of my friends walking towards us. I smirk as they finally get to where I was standing with Kohana.

"Hey Izumi, Who's your friend?" My friend Ryu says with a smirk, I roll my eyes but kohana beats me to it.

"Don't you think you should tell me your name first?" She says in a monotone voice that was void of emotion.

"My name is Ryuu of the Senju clan."He smirks cockily, She gives him a look of disdane then sighs"Sabaku no Kohana. Daughter of the 5th Kazekage." She then nods to the others for their names as well.

"Arashi Sarutobi."My other friend says, He didn't talk much, But was a very good ninja espcially in genjutsu's, Since he was taught by his mother, Kurenia Yuhi.

I then look at my last friend who had a goofy grin on his face, I roll my eyes with a chuckle as he sense he had used a substitution jutsu. He then appears next to kohana and puts his arm around her shoulder. She sends him an icy glare.

"My name is Kaito, Kaito Inuzuka!"He smirks with a flashy smile, But kohana only gives him a glare."Well, I guess it was nice meeting you guys. Also,"She gives Kaito a death glare" Never touch me again. Or I'll kill you, " And with that she walks off, leaving us behind as sand silently follows her.

I smile as I watch her go and my friends give me a look, But before they could say anything I had walked off to my home as questions race through my mind.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hoope you like the chapter! GIve me some feed back XD Haha I'll upload this story if I get 5 votes! (: