Chapter 3

Chapter 03 –

They were playing an online RPG and suddenly, Becky shrieked.

"How could you! How could you! I thought you were my friends! We were all supposed to be friends!"

She suddenly got up and was going away from the room, in hysterics.

"Becky..." sighed Leonard, unusually calm in this situation, "It is just a game. It is not a real war. Please, calm down and take a deep breath."

"Oh, so, now you're going to be condescending? After all, you were the one who killed my character! Thanks a lot, by the way!"

Wolowitz and Raj exchanged amused and worried glances. Sheldon looked extremely concerned.

"Becky..." he cut in, boldly, with all the courage he could muster, "I know how you feel, believe me, but it is war and someone had to win! You must understand that."

"Oh, so, that's it? A great excuse coming from Sheldor! It was your fault, anyway! You pointed out I was a 'nuisance'! Thanks!"

She ran away from the room and shut the door.

"Oh good, now she hates me." said Sheldon, sounding as heart-broken as possible.

"So what?!" answered Wolowitz. "She clearly has issues and even I can see that, if I overlook the fact that she is so hot."

"Well, it was your fault, as she pointed out, Sheldor." said Leonard, amused as hell, but not daring to demonstrate.

"My... my fault?! And how, pray, was it my fault?! It was everyone's fault! It was even Koothrappali's fault, because, even though he didn't talk, he acted!"

"Yes!" agreed Raj, "But she only blamed you... mainly. She didn't even mention me. Or any of us, for that matter."

"Haha, good point, Raj." said Leonard.

"I think you should probably... apologize." said Wolowitz, trying to hide his smugness.

"Drat. You are probably right. Wow, Wolowitz. Sometimes you can really surprise me."

That said, Sheldon left the room.

"Oh, I do hope he has found his match... I hope she is as beautiful as crazy.", said Howard, vengefully.

8888888888888888888888888888888888

Sheldon knocked on the door three times and, between every three knocks, he would call her name: "Becky

Sheldon knocked on the door three times and, between every three knocks, he would call her name: "Becky. Becky. Becky."

But she just wouldn't answer...

It seemed she was really angry.

And then, he realized there was some loud music coming from inside the house. Probably that was the cause of her deafness.