Chapter 11

Chapter 11 –

"Hoooooly shit!" cried Becky, breaking into hysterical laughter.

"It's not what you think!" begged Wolowitz, standing up wobbly, whereas Raj kept trying to hide his face and himself.

"Oh, no?!" said Sheldon, angrily, shooting both with his paintball-gun like there was no tomorrow. "So, you simply relinquish your team to... yield to... immoral activities?!"

Becky was roaring with laughter and Sheldon kept shooting them, with all his might.

"Um, okay, okay, Shel!" she said, gathering her self-control to try and help the couple out of this mess. "Now, let's just leave them the hell alone and get out of here. Nothing to see here, if you know what I mean, right?", she winked at Sheldon, pushing him out of the shed.

"No, no, absolutely not. You very well know there is much to see here. And what will Leonard say about this?!"

The look of panic on Raj and Howard's faces couldn't be more plain.

"Now, Shel... This is none of your business. You just can't tell any of this to any other people, do you understand?"

Raj took this opportunity to say:

"Sheldon... We'd... very much appreciate if you never mentioned this to... anyone."

Now... there was no denying this request. At least, not to Rajesh Koothrappali! He had just talked in front of a female... Sheldon would have to consider how much it must have cost him...

Sheldon gave a sharp intake of breath and said:

"Of course. I understand. I won't mention a thing. However, this doesn't change the fact that you two were the responsible for our defeat."

And he left, without another word. Becky only friendly nodded at Raj and Wolowitz, before leaving after them.

"Shel, wait! I know you must be severely confused, but—um, thanks. It was a really, really decent thing what you did back there."

"But now I am confused! What are you thanking me for?!"

"I, um... I don't know! I just thought it was the right thing to say. Fact of the matter, most of the times, I don't really know what I should say to you."

"And what are you implying?"

"I am not 'implying' anything. I am being completely and utterly literal. Aren't you supposed to be the genius here, with a huuuge IQ?"

"What do you want from me, Becky? Because, 'fact of the matter', I don't really understand you. At all."

"Oh. Nice. Now you're gonna mock me. Pretty hilarious," she said, leaving.

"Great. Where are you going now?"

"Wherever. Bye."

"Bye." He said, fairly irritated, not bothering to pursue her this time.

888888888888888888888888888888888

While Leonard drove, Sheldon resumed his talking.

"And I have to say, I don't know how much more of this I can take, Leonard. This woman has more mood swings than the characters of Babylon 5."

"But... Well, Sheldon, that's how women are, you just have to learn how to deal with it. What did you say to her to get her so aggravated, in the first place?"