Chapter 15

Chapter 15 -

Well, this is the end :) There is a major problem here because before I knew Sheldon was scared of clowns and doesn't like red-heads because of that, I had already created Becky. And I have already changed so many things that I didn't alter the character hair color. And I wouldn't have. Gingers are the best.

8888888888888888888888888888888888

After 15 minutes of barely Skyping with Mary Cooper, Becky felt she knew the Bible by heart. She was using Sheldon's computer while he was in the room. He was severely scolded by Mary for not having introduced her to his Mother sooner; she pried, asking questions such as "Have you two sinned?" and since "Sin" could be anything, Becky realized the innuendo and blushed scarlet, not daring to look at Sheldon and waiting for him to answer. Automatically they both at the same time shook their heads vigorously. Then she ordered Sheldon to leave the room to speak privately to Becky. It didn't go so bad. Becky had been more anxious before and Mary's only issue was to be too devote. Becky would never tell Sheldon, but she hated religious people, they annoyed her to the core with their bullshit babbling. It was her opinion and since she was being measured, she would measure as well. She would be with Sheldon with or without Mary's consent. And it was heart-warming he finally introduced her to a relative.

Anyway, Becky wanted to meet a person in special.

Sheldon's Granny. His Meemaw. And for some reason, she felt nervous and anxious at the prospect.

His Meemaw was important. She would be a threat, if the old lady so wished.

Becky wasn't that sure about Sheldon, but she couldn't see herself without him anymore. It was just... stupid, but it was happening to her. Losing him would destroy her for good, in some way she didn't know yet.

And she hoped never having to know.

8888888888888888888888888888888

Becky was having dinner with the Gang regularly now. She also accompanied them to Conventions wherever and whenever she was off duty from her job as a teacher for kids at a Public School nearby. She also never missed games, be it RPG or Mario Kart and was always buying an action figure at the Comic Book Store with what money she could save (they were pretty expensive, even with Stuart's amazing discounts). She grew on all of them and even Leonard, who never told anyone that he secretly hated her in the beginning, and liked her now. Really liked, not just tolerated. He finally had a friend similar to him with the same tastes. Penny wasn't jealous nor had any reason to be, and she was more than grateful she could have more freedom. She didn't have the same level of intimacy with Becky, though. Becky was for the boys like a little sister they spoiled.

Indulging her once, all the Gang was having sushi. It's not a popular dish with everyone and Sheldon didn't agree for the hygiene, but he was outnumbered and ordered something else to himself.

"Becky", said Leonard playing with his food "everything is settled for the trip to the Star Trek 50th years Convention. Even the reservations."

"I am so excited!" she bit a gyoza, "I heard even Manu Intiraymi is gonna be there! He's so hot-"

"Oh bu-Excuse me!", interrupted Sheldon "He has nearly no participation on the show, let alone the entire franchise!"

"That is so not true Sheldon!", Becky argued "He is important! And his character emotionally developed a lot, helping Seven to flourish!"

"You are just being shallow. If he was ugly, you wouldn't defend him. Period." he turned his back on her.

"You are ugly and I defend you!", Becky stuck her tongue out, playfully.