Chapter 8

Chapter 08 -

Sheldon woke up really aggravated, with someone knocking on his door, most incessantly.

"Not now, MeeMaw..." he moaned, hugging Becky even tighter.

"Sheldon!", Leonard opened the door, just to contemplate the scene with the most astonished and surprised look he could work on.

"Huh, what, MeeMaw, I don't want milk today, pleeeease!" Sheldon managed to set free from Becky's bear hug to wake up in a fright.

"Um... Sheldon... Aren't you gonna work today? Because you're... fifteen minutes late." Leonard said, thoroughly enjoying himself.

"What?!" he looked at his alarm clock in panic. "Why on Earth didn't this wreck go off?!"

At the sounds of Sheldon's desperate screams, Becky covered her head with a pillow, moaning, not really awaken.

"Well, that's probably the reason your alarm clock failed you. So, get ready. You have less than five minutes."

Sheldon wanted to shout and throw a tantrum, but he was absurdly late, because some inconsiderate creature had turned off his alarm clock. He had to content himself with only throwing her a very venomous look and pointing a finger at her, promising revenge, someday.

But she was soundly and egotistically, asleep. He should make her drive him to work, it was her fault he was that late! Besides-

Come to think of it, she was waitressing at the Cheesecake Factory. Well, she was already paying for anything she would ever do in life, probably, better let her sleep...

8888888888888888888888888

Becky woke up all of a sudden, from some hellish nightmare she couldn't remember what was about, but the after-effects remained within her.

And then, she realized her surroundings. Being in that building was already strange enough, let alone in some strange guy's room...

She shuddered and rubbed her arms, to push negative thoughts away.

"Sheldon? Are you there?" she was sure as hell hoping not, since she had forgotten her toothbrush.

She walked around the apartment for a while, noticing the white-boards.

"Ew... I wonder how someone can even understand those Satan's symbols. Hm, anyway. No wonder they're all insane."

And she started laughing at her own remark.

"Yeah, right. As if someone just had to understand Physics, as a rule, to be crazy! If that was the case, I should have tons of fucking Doctorates!"

"What are you doing?"

Becky gasped in horror, as Sheldon was there, standing, watching her like she was some sort of Freak Show.

"What are you doing here?! How... how long have you been standing there?!"

"Long enough." He smirked, cruelly, unnecessarily mortifying her even more, "And FYI, it's my house, so, where else would I be? But oh! Let me see! I should be at work, right now! But I am not, becausesomeone turned my alarm clock off and Leonard, savagely, refused to take me to work for thirty seconds more of tardiness!"

"Um... Oops?"

"'Oops' doesn't even begin to cover it, Miss Inconsiderate."

"I'm sorry! What can I do to make it up to you?"

"I suppose nothing! I lost a job day. Well, I suppose nothing can be done about that, now."

"I know. I think I should go home, I suppose."