Three. Mine

Images of Jungkook laughing and sweet talking to her made her feel butterflies in her stomach. She toss and turns, kicking her blanket, using her pillow to cover her face trying to remove the images.

She feels herself falling for the boy, who she did not want to fall for. She told herself that he's dangerous, she told herself that he's just a playboy who just wants to play with her, she told herself over and over but the lingering feeling of his lips from last week still remain making her think of him twenty-four seven. It made her think of how he took off his uniform shirt and used it to protect her from the rain. It made her think of his sweet voice that was serenading her. His smirk, his smile, his eyebrows that raises when he wants her attention, his raven black hair that had his bangs parted; she just couldn't stop thinking about him.

She's unable to sleep once again due to the boy who made her heart beating nonstop.

__________

" Hi. " Jungkook said leaning on the window sill in the school hallway as Yein walks towards him.
" Hi. " a monotone voice greeted back at him.
" Can't you at least say it with more expression? " he whines.
" I don't wanna sound like those thirsty girls who wants to fuck you. " Yein gives him a blunt answer. He was taken back by what she said and smirks a little by how blunt she is.
" Hey hey, no need to get all feisty. " he puts his hands up in surrender.

" I thought you'd fall for me by now. It looked like you had so much fun being with me yesterday. "

" That was yesterday. I had no choice but to play along with you since you dragged me out. "

" So how about you go out with me again today. "

" No thanks. "

Jungkook's lip curl into a smile, smiling at how stubborn she is like the usual. This girl was more hard to get than he thought she would be. He thought he'd get her by just simply kissing her and talking sweet but he was wrong.

He walks behind Yein with hands in his uniform pants' pocket. Slight coughs came out of his mouth from time to time making Yein wanting to look back but she doesn't. The cough doesn't stop and eventually Yein turns her back to look at him.

" Are you trying to get my attention or are you
sick? "

" Both. "

Yein rolls her eyes and Jungkook smirks. He puts his arm around her shoulder, making her giving a get off of me or I'm gonna fucking kill you glare.

" Oooh~ scary~ " Jungkook mocks her. She pushes his arm off and continue to walk to class.

Many students were surprise that Jungkook is in school for more than two days. He's in school now but all he does is sleep or stares at Yein. He doesn't pay attention in class and has no care for his surroundings. Girls that used to bother him stop going to him because Yein is now his ' girlfriend ' . He is bored and restless.

Slight coughs came out of Jungkook's mouth, disrupting the lesson from time to time. The teacher got tired of him and as a result he was sent to the infirmary.

Two gulps of cold medicine made his head feels light and dizzy. He lays on the bed that was available and fell sound asleep.

__________

The wind blowing from the window blows on his face lightly. Strands of his hair follows the direction of the wind, his eyes half open and vision blurred. The sky is now golden, full of cotton candy like clouds.

Crack.

The sound of the door opening could be heard. A figure of a girl was seen by his blurred vision. He decides to close his eyes and goes back to sleep.

Suddenly his bed starts to creek slightly. The palm of a person's hand could be felt on his forehead. " What the hell. He's burning. " he could hear her saying.

He opens her eyes and sees Yein before him. Is she worried about me? He began to think.

Yein pulls her hand back seeing that Jungkook is now staring at her as he's lying on the bed. Her face flushed and her hands begin to fidget.

" Did you come to see how I was doing? "

" Not really. I came to check if you were dead. "

Jungkook gave out a tired laugh from hearing her respond. He pulls her whole body onto him. Side by side on the small bed; his face nearly three centimeters away from her. Hot breaths on their lips, Jungkook's heated body could be felt by Yein. His hand holding onto hers. Heart beats beating loud like the sound of fireworks in the air. None of the two moves or says anything. Simply just silence. Just silence and eyes staring into each other.

" You're really sick. If you get me sick you better take care of me. "

Jungkook smiles with his eyes staring at her lips. His thumb traces along her pink lips, slowly, feeling the sensation of the soft skin. He moves down and softly lands his lips on hers. He is surprise that she doesn't move from his action. His eyes move up to look at her face.

She does not say anything and does not fight his action. She knows he wants to kiss her and she knows that he was going to do it, and inside her heart she knew that she also wanted it.

She allows his tongue to snake into her mouth, slowly. The heated breath of Jungkook could now be felt inside her mouth and on her lips. Teeth biting onto her lips, hands holding onto her waist, one of his legs over hers. She still does not fight his action.

Who knew that she also wants him as much as he wanted her. It hasn't even been that long since he confessed to her and she doesn't even think that he's serious about it but nonetheless, she allows him to kiss her.

He breaks the kiss and looks at her with eyes full of lust.

Are you finally wanting me? Jungkook thought.

He used his hand to push the strands of hair that was falling in front of her face away and tucks it behind her ear. He doesn't say anything but looks at her and she did the same. No words exchange, just gazes full of desire. Desire for each other.

His lips landed on hers again making her able to feel the hot breath of his once again. He moves down to her neck, sucking onto the soft skin leaving pink and purple marks that says mine.

" You're mine. " he whispered softly into her neck.

Mine.