Twenty. I'll Remember You

" Why'd you come back? " Yein asks Jungkook as she dabs on his bruise with some q-tips.

"You forgot your water bottle in my car."

"Really? You could've gave it back to me tomorrow!"

"It was a good thing I came back...or else...who knows what will happen..."

"Are you okay?" he adds.

"Yeah-yeah I'm fine. You should go home now. It's getting late. "

__________

" I told you not let them get back together! What the hell happen Chaeyeon-ah!" Jungkook's stepmother yelled at Chaeyeon.

"Sorry, imo...I tried..."

"Try harder you useless wench! If I don't get the company, we can't become rich. We can't get rid of the Jeon family. Do you understand? I need to get a hold of the chairman's position! Do whatever to make him yours, even if it means killing that girl! I don't care what happens! Make him yours!"

"Y-yes...imo.."

___________

"So does that mean we're back together now?" Jungkook gives Yein a grin as he leans on a nearby elevator door.

"Not so fast Sajang-nim."

"Oh~ I like that. 'Sajang-nim'."

"What am I suppose to call you if not that? People will start suspecting me as a gold digger who wants to get in the CEO's pants."

"You already got in my pants once, a second time wouldn't be bad," he smirks.

"You're gross."

"Only for you babe."

"Ugh, move. I have to go to my office." Yein said as she pushes Jungkook aside and heads to her office.

From afar, Jung Chaeyeon watched the two reunited lovers flirt. She was full of anger and hatred, especially towards Yein.

" Do whatever it takes? Even if it means killing her? Sure imo. I'll do that," she said to herself as her hands forms into a fist.

It hasn't been long since Jungkook and Yein reunited. They weren't officially back together-not yet. A week passed after the incident with Mingyu and the two have been communicating with each other a lot more often. Yein seemed more comfortable with Jungkook now that some time has passed by. Jungkook of course like his old self, would flirt with the girl and tries to get her attention. For some reason it seemed like they were playing Jungkook's One Week game all over again.

On the other hand, Mingyu has been depressed after the incident. How stupid was I? He thought. How could I be serious over a girl? This isn't like him, he thought. But ever since the first time he saw Yein, he felt strange feelings.

He knew she was taken and he knew that Jungkook loves her  very much. There was just something, something captivating about Yein. He doesn't know what it is really.

Is it the way she ignored him? Because no girl ever ignored him like she did when they first meet him. Usually they would be drooling over him but she was different. But this was the same reason why Jungkook fell for Yein.

Anywho, he was determined to apologize, properly, to Yein.

__________

" Sorry, " Mingyu said while handing Yein a bag of apples.

"Apples for apology *. Haha, way to go Mingyu, " Yein said while laughing lightly.