Twenty-one. A Plan

" I heard you like Jung Yein, " Chaeyeon said to Mingyu behind his back as he was looking over at Yein and Jungkook talking.

He turns around to give her a confused look and then said " Who are you? "

" Me? I'm Jung Chaeyeon, " she smiled.

" Um...alright? How do you know I like her? "

" I just do. The way you look at her. "

" Alright Missy. Please don't get in my business. Yeah I like her but she has someone she likes okay. "

" I mean, I can help you, " she said twirling the ends of her hair.

" What do you mean? "

" I have a plan. "

__________

After a long week of work, Yein finally has time to take a break. Her body was sore from sitting at her office desk working all day.

She rolls around her bed and checks her phone for any notifications and once she saw a message from Mijoo, she got up real quick.

Mijoo? Mijoo? She's back??!!!

She couldn't believe it! Her best friend for who knows how long was finally back from the states!

She quicky hits the call button and patiently waits for Mijoo to answer. Once Mijoo answered, she yelled into the phone.

" Yah! When did you get back?! "

" Just this morning, " Mijoo said laughing.

" Are you home?! Where are you? " Yein asked.

" Yeah I'm home, and I have some news for you Yein-ah! A very exciting one! " Mijoo tells Yein.

" Alright! I'll go visit you, right now! I'm not even kidding! "

" I'll see you! "

Overfilled with joy, Yein hurriedly put on her clothes and head out to Mijoo's house.

When she arrived, and rings Mijoo's doorbell, Hoseok appeared in front of her.

" Hi, Yein, " he said.

" Hi Hoseok, " she replied.

" Yah~ after all these years you still can't call me Oppa? "

" Well...."

" I'm just kidding, come in, " he laughs.

So, she proceed to head inside the house. When she saw Mijoo, she jumped on her for a big, warm hug.

" So, what is this exciting news you wanna tell me, " Yein asks.

Hoseok then stood up and puts his arm around Mijoo's shoulder and gave her a big smile.

" We're having a baby, " Mijoo and Hoseok said in unison.

" What?!! " Yein screamed.

" It's a boy, " Hoseok said.

Yein couldn't believe it. Just after some years of being apart, they already had a baby?! She thought they were just going to move to the U.S and study dance together but a baby? She knew they would have some type of foreplay along their relationship but it was shocking.

However, she pushed the shocking feelings aside and congratulated the couple.

" When do you plan on marrying? " Yein asks.

" After we have our baby. My belly is sort of big right now, " Mijoo laughs awkwardly.

" Yah, you little cheeky girl, just the other day you were just chasing after Hoseok-oppa and now you're having a baby with him? I can't believe you, " Yein tease Mijoo.

" Oh- You called me Oppa! Did you hear that babe, she called me Oppa! " Hoseok yelled.

" I heard it I heard it, calm down alright?! " Mijoo laughs and then Yein joined in.

After the raucous laughter, Hoseok went on and asked about Jungkook. Yein quiet down and her only reply was that he came back to town and is now a CEO of a clothing line.

Hoseok already knew but he wanted to confirm. He couldn't get in contact with Jungkook ever since he left for the state.

He missed the time he spent with his dongsaeng. Going to parties, playing and talking with each other. Apart of him wants to blame Jungkook's older brother for leaving Jungkook in such position, but the Jeon's family's situation was not his business, so in the end he couldn't do anything for Jungkook.

" It's good to be back! " Hoseok said.

_________

" So I was thinking, when you text Jung Yein to meet you in front of the cafe, something like an accident will happen. After that accident, she loses her memory and you'll be by her side, and then you just have to tell her that you're her boyfriend and there! She's all yours. "

" You make it sound so easy, " Mingyu chuckles.

" Are you in with the plan or not? " Chaeyeon asks Mingyu.

" If Yein gets hurt, you're dead, " he said giving Chaeyeon a strong glare, which lead to her taking a big gulp of her own saliva.

" I can't assure you that she won't get hurt. She'll get hurt, but I won't kill her. "

" You're one evil person. "

" What about you? Aren't you one too? "

" Me? I'm not like you, " he said while looking away from Chaeyeon.

" If you say so, " Chaeyeon said while blowing on her long nails.

The meeting between Chaeyeon and Mingyu quickly came to an end when Yein and Jungkook walks into the cafe that the two were in. However, Yein and Jungkook didn't see them, so they used their chance to sneak out and avoid meeting the two reunited couple.

" That guy looks like Mingyu, " Yein said to Jungkook.

" Who? " Jungkook asks.

" The one who just walked by us. "

" Probably just a look alike. "

" Hmm..."

Whatever, Yein thought.