Five. I Don't Want To Go Home Yet

Ring. Ring.

Jungkook's phone begin to buzz as he puts on his t-shirt. He walks over to the table, picks up the phone and answers the call.

" Hello. "
" Oh!! My son!! I've missed you so much! " a voice of a woman spoke.
" Bullshit. Your voice makes me want to puke. Please don't ever call me again. " he said and hangs up the call.

He stares at his phone with an irritated expression.

__________

It is a sunday afternoon on a summer day. Hot heat waves travels in the air of Seoul. Teenagers walk around laughing with their friends and some, with lovers.

Jungkook rides his motorcycle pass by the happy crowd with an unhappy expression on his face.

__________

" What's up with you? " Hoseok asks Jungkook as he walks in the room stomping his foot. He stays quiet and ignores Hoseok's question. He pulls out a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it up.

" Didn't you said you quit? " Hoseok speaks again.
" When did I say that? " Jungkook replied.
Hoseok raises both of his hands in surrender.

Crack.

The door opens and Mijoo appears.
" Wah~ so this is your hangout place? It's so cool! How did you guys find this place! " she asks in excitement. " You came really fast. " Hoseok said and walks up to her to give her a hug while Jungkook remains silent. " What's wrong with him? " Mijoo asks. " I don't know. He's been like that since he came in. " Hoseok replied.

" Yah Jeon Jungkook. If you go around smoking near Yein, she won't like it. " Mijoo warns him. Jungkook cocks his head to the side and let's out a frustrated groan. He gets up and leaves their secret hangout place.

___________

Yein lays on her bed while listening to music with her eyes closed but suddenly her doorbell rings.

" Yein-ah! " her mom calls her.
" Your friend is here! " she shouts once again.

She runs downstairs and find that it was Jungkook. She stands in front of him and he gives her a soft smile.

" The game starts today. " Jungkook says. She nods her head and adverts her eyes from Jungkook's. " Get dressed. I'll take you to sonewhere nice. " he said while smiling.

" I'm already dressed though. "

" I thought this was your pajamas. "

" Does it look like my pajamas? " Yein said and looks at her outfit which consists of a large black and white raglan t-shirt and short shorts.

" Sort of but let's go. " Jungkook said and taps on his motorcycle's seat, gesturing her to sit on the seat.

Together on the motorcycle, they passed by a bunch of happy crowds. Personally, Yein does not like crowds. She doesn't hate it, but she dislike it when people are close to her, invading her personal space. She hates being squished, having to dodge people in order to stay safe.

" Where are we going? Just tell me already! " Yein asks Jungkook while tugging on his black t-shirt that was so loose to the point where his whole collar bones can almost be seen.

" Just somewhere. "

" Where is that somewhere?! Just tell me already! Don't tell me you're gonna take me to some warehouse, rape me and then murder me??! Get me off right now if you don't tell me. "