Twenty-three. Just Wait.

"Do you like meat more or do you like me more?" he ask.

"Of course I like meat more," she said stuffing an excessive amount of grilled beef into her mouth.

"Yah–how can you say that!" he pout.

"Aigoo~ our Jungkookie is upset!" she said playfully to mock Jungkook but instead of getting even more upset, he laughs.

"Yein-ah," he calls.

"Hm?" she looks at him with a full mouth and he smiles at her softly.

All there was, was a smile on Jungkook's face. The kind of smile that seems warm and loving, the kind that makes her want to wrap her arms around him.

It seems as if time stopped. All he was doing was just smiling at her and not saying a word. At some point, Yein couldn't really chew on her food anymore. The staring that Jungkook gave her was too much and she suddenly felt full just from looking at his face.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jungkook ask.

"I got full from seeing your face," she said. Jungkook smiles widely and tries to hide his face with his palms. This action of his made Yein blush. How can he be so cute! "Yein-ah," he said and Yein replied with a "Hm?"

"Let's get married."

"What...?"

"I mean it. Let's get married," he said while reaching one of his hand to hold one of her's. "I want to settle down with you, have a family with you, be with you, until I die," he tightens his grip on her hand.

"I-isn't this too fast? Jungkook, we just got back together," Yein said but her eyes were starting to tear up. "I meant it earlier too when I said let's just married but if you think it's too fast, I'll wait," he smiles.

"I'll wait no matter how long it takes," he said pulling her hand to place a kiss on it.

__________

Sunday came and Yein got up early for her meet up with Mingyu. At 11 a.m he suddenly calls to change his location.

"Yein-ah! Instead of meeting me up in front of the café, meet me at the entrance of Namsan!"

"Uh...okay."

After she hung up the phone call, she felt two hands wrapped around her waist and then a chin resting on her shoulder.

"Where are you going...?" Jungkook mumbles with his morning voice. "Meet up with Mingyu," Yein said and strokes his hair with one of her hand.

"Do you really have to go...?" he ask.

"Yes, Jungkook. It's just a meet up, don't worry okay? Nothing's gonna happen to me," she assured.

"Okay...but when you come back you're spending the rest of the day with me alright?"

"Alright alright, don't be so clingy," she ruffles his hair.

"How can I not be...we've been away from each other for so long," he yawns.

"Whose fault is that huh?"

"Sorry sorry," Jungkook pouts. "Should I give you a ride?"

"No, it's fine. You stay home and wait for me," she smiles.

"I made breakfast for you, you should go wash up and eat before it gets cold," she said while putting on some socks.

"Got it wifey," he winks.

Cheeky bastard.

Yein left before Jungkook got out of the bathroom.

It didn't take her long to get to Namsan tower. She waited in front of the entrance as she was told, but Mingyu seemed to take forever.

After thirty minutes passed by, he finally came. He stood in front of Yein breathless. "S-sorry..." he took a long deep breathe, "Something- c-came up!" and another long deep breathe.

"It's okay," she smiles. "But what do you want to talk about? Is it important?"

"No no! Not anything like that! I just wanna have a chat you know," he said looking around like he was searching for something. "Let's go before they run out of drinks." Yein laughs. "How can they run out of drinks, stupid."

__________

"Should I take you home?" Mingyu ask.

"No, it's fine. I don't want Jungkook to punch you again," she laughs awkwardly.

"Okay, but let me walk you to the bus stop at least. Wait a bit okay? Don't go anywhere! Don't cross the street! I just have to use the bathroom! Got it!?"

"Got...it...Why are you speaking as if something's gonna happen to me?"

"J-just wait alright?!"

"Okay..."

Yein did as she was told. She waited in front of the café and stayed still. A few little kids were playing in front of her with some toys, and unluckily, one of the toys from the kids was thrown in the middle of the street.

The little kid looked as if he was about to cry and Yein who felt bad decided to go get the toy for him. The light was red for the cars, so it was alright for her to step into the street.

As she got nearer to the toy, the kid looked happily at her, but before she could pick it up, she felt a blast of wind coming at her.

In a moment of time, that seemed to lasted nowhere near ten seconds, she felt herself being on the ground unable to move.

A/N: sorry for the cliff hanger 😂, don't worry though, I'll have the next chapter done fast :)  and I only reread this chapter once so if there's any mistakes, you know why lol