Twenty-five. I Forgive You

She fluttered her eyes open. She tries to lift her hand to feel her head but it was held by Jungkook's.

Although Yein wasn't sure what situation she was in at the moment, she had an idea because she remembered how hard the car hit her.

She scanned around her room and then took a look at the sleeping Jungkook with his face rested on her bed. She used her spare hand and strokes Jungkook's hair. She thanked God that she didn't lose any of her memories. If it were to happen, she can't imagine how sad Jungkook will be.

Jungkook begins to move as he feels something touching his head. He was a deep sleeper, but ever since Yein's accident, he never really slept well.

He fluttered his eyes open to see Yein smiling weakly at him. He straighten his body and cupped Yein's face with his hands and begin to thank God, Buddha, Christ, whatever religion it was.

He kissed Yein's hands, her fore head, her cheeks and he said "Thank goodness, you're okay!"

She once again gave him a weak smile.

__________

"Why are you here?" Chayeon asked Mingyu with a hateful expression.

"To see if you're okay," he steps closer to her.

"Get lost. Don't act all nice now just because I'm unable to walk and I injured my neck."

"You're still stubborn even when you're like this? Jung Chaeyeon, you're really something."

"Why do you care anyway? It's not like you like me or anything."

"I, a nice human being, will care for anyone who is hurt," he moved closer to her.

"Why are getting so close to me, go away, I don't wanna see you."

"I won't go away unless you tell me why you're so hung up on getting Jungkook and hurting Yein."

"It's not your business."

"I'll make it my business."

__________

8 months later

"Yein-ah!" Jungkook yells as he tries to catch Yein who was running away from him in his apartment. "I'm not giving these to you!" she screams as she tries to protect her favorite chocolates.

"You cheapskate! Who do you think bought those for you!" he shout while trying to chase her. "Ah! Fine! You can have all of them! I don't need any!" he said sighing and then plopping down to sit on the floor.

"I win, hehe."

"I let you win, don't get too cocky baby girl."

When the word baby girl came out of his mouth, Yein froze. Jungkook gave her a smirk and he gets up and walks to her. She, however doesn't move.

He wraps his arms around her waist and rest his chin on one of her shoulder. Yein on the other head tilts her head to one side, allowing Jungkook to have more space to rest on her shoulder. But this action revealed her slightly yellow tone skin, and it makes Jungkook wants to kiss it. So he did. He starts to kiss her neck.

She gasps and tries to move away, but Jungkook continues to kiss her softly, but the soft kisses became a sucking sensation and Yein tried her hardest not to squirm under his touch.

He pulls her closer and hugs her tighter, still marking her neck.

"S-stop it Jungkook. We have to go out s-soon," she stuttered. He finally pulls away and Yein let out a loud sigh. "I don't want to go out," he pout.

"We have to see Chae–," her words were abruptly cut off by Jungkook's lips crashing on to hers. She stumbled back on her feet and her back landed on a nearby wall.

Jungkook continues to kiss her, roughly but still soft enough to not make Yein uncomfortable.

What was going on with Jungkook? Why was he so eager to kiss her, touch her, hug her?

When he finally pulls away to catch his breath, Yein ask "W-why, what's wrong? Why are you so touchy all of a sudden," she said almost breathless. Jungkook cups her face and gave her a peck before saying " I...just love you so much."

Yein swore she almost melt like some ice cube on a hot sunny day.

"I-I love you too..."she said adverting his eyes. "But we really have to see Chaeyeon..."

"Okay, let's go see Chaeyeon..."

__________

Jungkook walked along side with Yein who was holding a bouquet of flowers in the hospital corridor. When they reached Chaeyeon's room, Yein knocked slightly on the door.

Mingyu was the one who greeted them.

"I didn't think Jungkook would come," Mingyu said laughing a little bit. "I'm not that much of an ass you know," Jungkook said while smirking at Mingyu. "Yeah right, just come in."

Ever since the accident, Chaeyeon had been suffering from some psychological illness. At first, when she recovered from all her injuries, the doctor notified that she was fine to be discharged but after a week later, she began to have a stressful episode of panicking attack.

She was too coped up with what she did to Yein. She was feeling too guilty, too sorry. She put all the blame to herself; she was scared that she would have to end up in jail.

She was too afraid and it lead her to have panic disorder.

"How is she feeling?" Yein asked.

"She's...fine as of now..." Mingyu said with a sad tone.

Chaeyeon turn around to look at Yein and she all of a sudden ran to hide under her bed.

"I didn't do it! I didn't try to kill you!!" Chaeyeon screams.

Yein soften her face and walks up to Chaeyeon, trying to pull her out from under the bed. When she succeed in pulling Chaeyeon out, she grabbed Chaeyeon's hand and held onto it tightly.

"I forgive you," Yein said looking into Chaeyeon's eyes. "I sincerely forgive you. What you did was wrong, but I understand your situation and why you had to do it. It's okay now."

Chaeyeon's eyes were filled with tears. She sobbed loudly and Yein patted her back. She then stood up and looked at Mingyu and gave him a sad smile.

__________

"Thanks for coming," Mingyu said to Yein. "No problem," she smiled. "You too Jungkook," he added and Jungkook nodded.

When Yein and Jungkook left the hospital, Mingyu stepped back into Chaeyeon's room and sat beside her who was still sobbing. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered comforting words into her ears.

A/N: So how was lunar new year for you guys? ( if you celebrate it that is! Mine was nice ahaha I only got 2 red envelope ;-;