Nine. She Kissed Me

Two days passed by and it leaves Jungkook excited; excited to see the girl whom he is in love with. So excited that he almost want to ditch work just to go see her, but he can't or else he'll get fired. He didn't really need any job but he decided to work because why not.

The scent of vanilla roam around his room, reminding him of her but it's not the same. He had been using candles that smells like her because it makes him relaxed. He thinks it's sort of silly for a man to be using scented candles. I'm so silly he thought and grabbed his keys and exits his apartment.

__________

" 'Sup Jungkook! How's it going? " he heard his boss ask him. He smiles and enters the store. He greets his co-worker as always and proceed to start his work.

Jungkook works at café, a peaceful place where people go to have small chit chats, small business talk, just a nice place to cool things off your mind. He liked the smell of coffee, the sound of glass clanking, the vintage looking store; it was his aesthetic.

" Sup man. " one of his co-worker Mingyu said and Jungkook answers with a nod. " What the hell's that suppose to mean? " Mingyu asks Jungkook. " Nothing much. " Jungkook replied.

" You haven't been coming to my party, what's up? Found yourself a girlfriend? "

" Yeah. Something like that. "

" Something like that? Is it complicated? "

" Not really, it's just she doesn't really have the same feelings towards me. I like her but I don't know if she likes me. I feel like she does but she doesn't at the same time. It's weird. " the boy said as he begin to wash the cups with coffee stains  in them.

" Man. See this is why I don't do girlfriends. " Mingyu said and leaves when a customer came for an order.

I don't do girlfriends. Jungkook can only chuckle at the statement. How silly. That used to be me.

__________

" I like you. " she said to the mirror.
" Jeon Jungkook. I'll be your real girlfriend from now on. " she said again to the mirror. For a few second she doesn't say anything else and suddenly she squads down and cups her cheeks with her hands. How am I going to say this to him. I can't do this!! And I have to kiss him?! Jeon Juuunngkoooook! Why are you making my life so hard?! she yelled in her head.

Just then her phone rings. As usual it was no one other than Jungkook.

" I don't think I can take you anywhere today. I'm covering a shift so I'll come out late. Is that okay with you?..." he said sounding a little nervous.

" Yeah. It's fine. I don't really wanna go out anyway. "

" I'll just drop by your house. Kay? "

" Okay. "

And that was it, the end of their phone call.

__________

Jungkook hurries to the fitting room to change from his work uniform to his regular casual clothes. He hurried to fit everything on his body. So much of a hurry, he almost forgot to zip up his jeans.

He runs out of the store, hurrying to her house. But then he felt someone following him. He turns around but he sees no one. He kept on walking, and walking. He stills feel anxious even though he is on the bus now.

Once he got off he walked carefully, noticing his left and right, eyes fixed on his surrounding. The worst part of all was that Yein's neighborhood doesn't have much people, and the lights aren't that bright which makes him even more nervous.

His phone suddenly rings making him jump a bit but as soon as he sees her name, a smile light up, making him forget all about his anxiousness.

Pang.

A stick landed on his back. He nearly fell on the ground but his hand stopped that from happening.

Two men stood in front him with an evil grin. They walk closer to him and start to punch him.

Jungkook dropped his phone and proceed to defend himself. Endless banging and punching sound and heavy groans makes Yein worried. She ends the call and hurried out of her house, running, running to find him.

__________

" Who are- you... " Jungkook coughs as one of the man's hand grabs his neck.

Suddenly the sound of a police siren was heard. The two men looks at each other panicking, questioning each other what they should do.

The sound came closer and closer and as a result they ran, leaving Jungkook on the ground.

The sound of shoes dragging on the concrete ground comes closer to Jungkook. His eyes closed, not caring what will happen anymore. And then he felt it. A soft breath on the side of his cheeks. It was her. She came to save him. She used her trick to get rid of those men.

" You're such a loser, getting all beaten up like that. I don't date losers. " she said.

" Hm. That's- " he coughs.

" I was joking. " she said.

She moved her distance closer to him and used her thumb to wipe away the small stain off blood on the corner of his lips away.

Her eyes closed, her lips on his'. His eyes went from half opened to wide open.

She kissed me. She kissed me on her own will! She-

Yein breaks the kiss and began to study Jungkook's face. Her eyebrows begin to furrow and her right hand cup one of his cheeks.

" Don't get hurt like this again. I'll really call you a loser if you do. " she said and it makes him smile, forgetting his pain.

" Okay. I promise. "

He promises but her heart feels uneasy, not sure if she should trust his words because this situation seems like it could happen again anytime soon. Him getting hurt. But for now she says " Okay. "

Okay. I'll trust you.

ーーーーーーーーー
A/N:

Hello hello~ here's another chapter!

You didn't have to wait this time!

Sorry it's a little short ㅠㅠ

I'm actually kind of stuck with the story. I'm kind of having a writer block right now haha, so it's taking me awhile to write the new chapters. But if you have any ideas or suggestion, please leave it in the comment!

Ciao~ talk to you in the next chapter! ㅇㅅㅇ