Seven. So You're Saying You Like Me

It's two P.M and Yein is still not awake from her deep sleep. The late night date from last night was too much for her. She got back in time just before her parents returned home. She was relieved but tired.

A knock landed on her bedroom door but she whines and rolls her body around the bed.

" Yein wake up! It's lunch time why are you still not awake! " her mom shouted.

Her door flies open and Mijoo who appeared who out of nowhere jumps on Yein's bed making Yein let out a loud " Ugh!".

" Get. Off of me! " she said in a pissed tone. Mijoo chuckes at her best friend's words.

" So Yein~ I heard you got together with Jungkook~ How's that going? " Mijoo said with a sly smile forming on her face.

" It's all because of you. If only you didn't drag me to the party that day this wouldn't happen. " Yein said while removing her blanket from her body.

" But you enjoy being with him don't you? "

A silence was present and Yein doesn't move an inch.

What Mijoo said was true. She enjoyed being with him. She couldn't reply back at Mijoo's word.

" What about you? How's it going with that Jung Hoseok guy? "

" Don't call him that! At least call him 'Oppa'! He's older than us! "

" Whatever. "

" Geez Yein. "

" I thought you abandoned me. You haven't been texting me at all. And I mean At. All. " Yein said making Mijoo silence.

" Just because I got a boyfriend doesn't mean I'm going to leave you. I can't leave my friend whom I've known for over than five years for a guy I just met some months ago. It's just that...I don't know...I've been thinking a lot. I've been feeling all sorts of emotion and I can't control it. He just makes me so happy and he's all I think about. I seriously really like him. Yein, I'm sure you understand. Don't you feel the same way when you're with Jungkook?! "

Yein was once again silence; she did not know how to reply to Mijoo.

Just before she opens her mouth to say something her phone vibrates. She picks it up and sees his name. Jeon Jungkook.

Mijoo smiles at the sight of Jungkook's name on Yein's phone and nudges Yein slightly to answer the call. Yein glared at Mijoo and let out a sigh.

" Are you tired? " Jungkook says. " Yeah I'm tired. I wonder who's fault that is. " Yein replied making Jungkook let out a slight laugh.

Mijoo looks at Yein and gives her a sly grin. She nudges her best friend's arm time to time as her best friend speaks on the phone. When the call ended Yein gives her a glare.

" What did he say? " Mijoo asks Yein with enthusiasm.

" Nothing. He said that he can't take me on a date because he has work. " Yein replied.

" How about you hang out with us?! " Mijoo suggests.

" With us? You and Hoseok? "

" Yeah! Hoseok and Jungkook has this really cool hangout place! "

" Tch. How cool can it be. I bet it's just some rundown building. "

___________

When Yein enters the hangout place, her eyes widen. There wasn't much to it but the sight of beautiful black and white vintage painting of different city's skyscraper on the wall made her mouth opens and lets out a " Woah..."