SPECIAL: Honeymoon

⚠️ warning ⚠️: might contain explicit content.

It's been a month since their wedding.

Usually couples would go to their honeymoon right after their wedding right? But Jungkook had work that kept him busy and so did Yein, but the one who was most busy was Jungkook.

Every day, when he returns home, he would let out a long sigh and drop on his bed that he shared with Yein. Yein on the other hand would try to massage him to alleviate his sore body.

Today he came home super late, he was up in his office all day and he couldn't even drive Yein home.

It was 2 a.m in the morning and he had just gotten home. He tried his best to be quiet when he enter their bedroom but it didn't work. Yein ended up waking up.

"Why are you so late today?" she rubbed her eyes and frown. He smiled fondly at her and walk to sit on their bed. "Sorry honey, I was loaded with more paperwork today than usual."

"When are we...going on our honeymoon...?" she asked with a timid voice.

His smile fell for a moment but then he smiled again. He pulled the both of them to lay on their bed and he runs his hand through her hair. "You know what, let's leave work for awhile yeah? Secretary Min can take care of our work and we'll go on a super nice honeymoon."

"Really?" she whispered.
"Really."

Silence surrounded their bedroom and soon the couple fell asleep.

The next day Jungkook and Yein chose to stay home all day as they prepare the plan for their honeymoon. When asked where they should go, Yein suggested that they should go to Okinawa, Japan.

After they booked the available flights and packed their things, they head off to the airport. During the ride, Yein, as usual, wouldn't stop smiling and that made Jungkook smiled also. When the two got off and head to their booked flight, they walked happily with their arms tangled. They could see stares from others but who cares. They were in their own happy world. God bless that Secretary Min exists.

__________

"You recently got married? Omo! Me too! But you see, my husband's a busy man so we didn't go on our honeymoon yet," the lady sitting next to Yein spoke and Yein nodded as a reply. "You're so lucky you have such an understanding husband," she giggled and so did Yein.

"Did I miss anything?" Jungkook asked as he wipes his hand on a piece of tissue and Yein shook her head with a smile. Jungkook settled himself down next to Yein and rest his head on her shoulder. The lady next to Yein covered her mouth and then gave her a smile.
"Your husband is really cute," she whispered.

"The plane will now depart," a monotone voice said.

__________

"Jungkook, wake up!" Yein softly yelled into his ears. Jungkook groaned and moved around to stretch. "All the other passengers are gone now! Hurry up before the plane flies back to Korea!" Yein tried to scare him. "Silly, they won't do that," he pecked on her lips which left her speechless and then for up from his seat to walk to the exit.

"Are you not coming?" he looked back over at Yein and Yein hurriedly ran to Jungkook. "I'm c-coming!"

The moment Yein got out the airport, she spun herself around and screamed words of joy. She tugged on Jungkook's arms and grin at him. She's so happy...I'm glad.