Chapter 1

(OK, i do not own Hunter x Hunter so please support the official release)

(haha Cant Sue me 

(Also i do not own the Song Wolf in sheep's clothings, i did not get the title from there, but technically you still cant sue me because its a Wolf is a Sheep's Costume SO HAHA)  

(Normal pov) 

"Bye Mummy's" I say to my mom's as i run fix up my pigtails, and grabbed my backpack and ran out the house. As i ran up the short stairs into the building that i call school, I've been home schooled through first grade,and second grade. Im so exciting to be here, i bet everyone's super nice, "mummy said that my room is on the first floor, room 302" I say under my breath as i run around the first floor. "There you are" I say as i open the door and see a room full of kids. A wide smile creeps onto my face, as the teacher motions me to her. "Sweetheart sit right there" she says as she points to a the second seat in the closes table, with three other students. "Hi im y/n l/n" you say with a smile "You have ugly hair" a girl with Brown hair and green eyes "what" I say shocked of what she said "Blaze, that's a little harsh for the newbie" a girl with curly hair, dark skin and pretty bright blue eyes said

 I kinda kept quiet until recesses , which was two hours later. I grabbed my lunch box from my cubby and started to walk to recesses in a somewhat straight line. we made it outside and I sat down on a picnic table alone "Man i thought it would be a lot easier, to make friends" I say as i lay  my head on the table look at the beautiful blue sky, "Gon dont go up there" I see two boys playing with each other and one's climbing a tree. 

I saw everyone running twords the lunch room, so i got up and flatten the dress my mum bought me for the first day, and grabbed my lunch boxed and skipped to the lunch room, i sat down at table with a bunch of kids in my class "Hey new girl someone's sitting there" a boy said "hmm no one's stuff is here" i say and look for proof "fine," the boy sighed with a annoyed face.

(Time skip)

"Blaze" i yelled as i see her and the dark curly poffy  brown haired girl "Hi y/n" the dark haired  said  "I dont know your name yet" I saw as i smile "oh my names Ira" she said "that's a pretty name" i smile "Thanks, well we should go" Ira said as she got on the bus with Blaze, I turned around and walked home.

"Hi mum" I say as i place my backpack by the front door "Hi sweetheart" one of my mother's said, i call one of my mum's, Mum and the other Mummy, so we dont get confused "Mummy's upstairs doing some work go say hi" Mum said as she cleaned the Kitchen "Ok" i say as i run up the stairs into my mummy's office "Hi mummy" I say as i smile and rock back and forth, from my heel to the front of my foot, "Hi y/n how was school" she said as she pulled out of her desk and sat in her chair facing me "OK, i meet a two girls named Blaze, and Ira, but i dont think Blaze likes me much, but Ira's nice" i say with a smile "That's awesome" she says as she ruffles me hair.

)Time Skip, do you really want to hear a play by play until she goes to sleep, and im lazy =p(

(and week into school)

"BYE MUMMY, AND MUM" I yell as i walk backward and wave, and then turn around and skip gracefully to school, "Hey Newbie" Blaze said "Hi Blaze, where's Ira" I say as i look around "She not around to protect you" she said as she pulls on of pigtails, "Ow" i say as i hold my hair trying to make it not hurt as much "Heh, its sucks to have gay parents doesn't not having a father to do the hard, work or someone, to stick up for you, someone to protect you, a father figure" she says as she pulls my hair harder, she then lets go and i land on my butt "Wait y/n has gay parents" a kids says in the background, i then see everyone staring, i hear people whisper she has gay parents oh my god, or H aha, she has no dad, or Ew "haha good thing for me, teachers are having a meeting while we get ready for class and 9:30, i look at the clock and see its 9:04. She grabs my backpack and opening it and turning it upside down and dumping everything out and searching through it, "hahha, have a good day sweetheart, love mum and Mummy" Blaze laughs at the note my parents left me she starts to rip it "Wait" i say as i reach for the note, but she puts her foot on my face holding me from getting to the note.

)Time skip to 6th grade and this continued but more and more people kept doing this(\

I started to get sick of this, but not broken yet, until this day

"heh this is why she has no friends, i bet she probably gay also, her parents probably hate her to top that off" some kid said, I mental cracked, i heard a crack in my brain,  "hahaha,hahaha" i laugh as a huge amount of Aura surrounds me, and my eyes are covered, The kids that were talking about me turn around, i smirk, and look up laughing like a maniac, the kids get scared and start walking away, i grab the kid who said what he said, and hung him off the raining of the second floor, to the first floor. "You wanna repeat what you just said", i say "um n-no it was just a joke" he says "That's what they all say" i say as i drop him letting fall the long drop probably killing him, the other kids ran away when i had that huge amount of aura leaving their friends so they dont know what happen.

I walk down the stairs and scream, and start crying, pretending i just saw the body, and didn't do it "What happen " a teacher says as she comes running over and sees the body "I was talking to him about him bulling me and some strange person came in and dropped him" i say as i fall to the ground "Well go get your stuff and walk home schools closing" She says "ok" i say as i wipe my tears and grab my bag and walk out the middle school building "heh" i say.

I open the door to my house "Hi sweetheart" my mummy says "Hi mommy" i say as i place my stuff down and take my shoes off "how was school" she asked "Ok, someone got killed " I say with tears streaming down my face "OH MY GOD that's horrible" she says as she runs to me and tells me to go up stairs.

Everyday i play the nice innocent girl, a white sheep in a meadow, if you cross me , you won't make it out  live, ill take off my costume and show the really beast inside.

HEY GUYS, hope you enjoyed your back story, i worked really hard im also going to be getting a couple more chapters for this book, and also for another book, i posted a chapter for left in the darkness yesterday night so

Read,Vote,Comment,Share, Love