Chapter 13

(Time Skip your Leaving Heavens Arena) 

"MAN, im beat" Ira says jumping on gons back, he just laughs (MY OTP)

"Lucky, you have a back to lay on" i pout, "You always have Killau" she laugh, i started to blush and fondle my words "yea-psh, but, I-i, we,- you" i said before i gave up, i felt my self being picked up "HEY" i yell, i look down and see Killua, "You can always ask" he says as he started running  "H-H-Hey slow down" i ask as he run with my going up and down, "Fine fine" he says as he stops and walks side by side with gon.

he lifts me up because i was sliding down his back. "Where are we going anyway" i ask "On a boat" Gon smiles "WAAAA," i scream trying to jump off killua's back "she gets sea sick" Ira laughs "I DO NOT" i yell at her (HAHA, this is your payment for me getting killua to give you a peck on the cheek, Author-Chan is evil is she not)

~~~~ TIME SKIP TO WHALE ISLAND~~~~

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING" i yelled as we walked up a steep hill "Aunt Mito" i here gon yell as he ran faster up the hill, and to my surprise it was a house, a fairly nice one, Killua almost dropped me looking at him 'WATCH IT" i yelled at him he put me down gently when we got to the door.

"You must be Killua, Ira, and Y/n" Aunt Mito says "Yeah" we all said "Come in, come in" Aunt Mito said inviting us in "Its good to have you back gon" aunt  mito said having her time with gon and killua, while me and ira sit down "Tamara, Tamera you can come out now, and in your human forms please dont wanna scare the poor women" i said "Yes Miss" they both said "Hello, umm, Aunt mito, Our names are Tamara and Tamera" the two fairy humans said "Oh hello, gon never told me about you two" she said giving Gon a stern look, and him waving his hands frantically.

~~~~~

"Dinners Done" Aunt Mito said as me and ira and her came out the kitchen "These girls are quite good cooks" she said as we put the food on the table and ruffled our hair.

"itadakimasu" we all said as me and Ira ate our foods calmly, while gon and killua ate as if this was their first meal in mouths, Tamara feed both of them everyday, and they still eat like this,

"Uhhh" me and Ira sat there poker faced and confused, "Thank you for the Meal Aunt mito but me and the girls are going to go upstairs and sit down, is there a spare room for us to share or do you want us to share with Gon and Killua" i said as i blushed "Yeah third room down" she said "Thank you" i said as me ira, Tamara, Tamera, ran up the stairs and into the third room "THIS IS SO COOL, FIRST SLEEPOVER" Tamera yelled 

"Calm down" Ira laughed "Hey Tamara you can, take Clothes out without making me wear them right" i ask "Yup as long as its not strong armor and your not summoning it onto yourself it wont damage yourself" she says "Great get some Pajamas for me could you" i ask as i smile "and some bras and panties would ya" i blush

"Here" she says handing the folded clothes and the underwear, "Same for you Tamera" Ira said.

"This feels so nice to be out of this stupid bra" i said as i sat it on the bed and grabbed the one Tamara got for me (I hate bras) 

I turned it backwards so i could clip it, when i heard the door open "Hey you guys sure you don--......." I turned my head and saw killua i grabbed on of my throwing knifes "GET OUT YOU BETTER BE HAPPY I DIDN'T YOU NEN ON YOUR ASS" i scream as he ran away, i slammed the door shut and grabbed the throwing knife out yanked it out of the wall.

~~~~~~~~

Iras Pj's