Chapter 4

(Normal Pov)

I felt someone shaking me, my eyes shot open fast and i took out a throwing knife and put it to the person throat "ummm good morning Y/N" kurapika said "oh its just you" i say as i sigh and out the knife down "were at the third phase " he said still pretty shaken of what just happen "oh.....thanks" i say as i rub my eyes and stretch and walk off the air ship.

(Time skip because why not, this time skip is brought to you by your best friend)

"GAHHHH, what do you do" i yell in frustration "Guys look, i found some hidden trapped doors, fives of them" gon says "YES" i scream as i walk over to as hes pointing, and jump into one *sigh* i walk over to a couple watches and put one on. i then see everyone else drop in "hi Y/N" gon said "hi gon" i say "yo" Killua said "hi killua" i say as i wait by the door.

"You ready" i say as i read the sigh "This is a Majority base path, you have an X and O on your watches, you will have to choose and which ever as the most votes wins, " the voice said "Easy enough" i say "Press X to go throw the door, and O to not go through" i say out loud. Everyone pressed X. We proceed.

We've been voting for at least an hour. I was about to read the next sign "X or right, and O for Left" i read out loud, Me, Killua and Kurapika, Picked right, while gon and Leorio picked Left.

"FINALLY LIGHT" i scream as we get in the stadium type room. "You will be fight, which every teams have three or more wins" the voice says, and i groan as i sit down, before my eyes widen "I DONT HAVE A WEAPON" i scream im completely capable with out a weapon, but im tired and i dont wanna punch, kick, or choke someone, i wanna use a weapon. everyone turns around. I use all my power to Summon a weapon but it doesn't work, i just end up falling. Then Killua catches me and puts me down. im lying on the cold ground breathing heavy and with a cold sweat. "Miss are you ok" i hear a voice and i then see a small fairy appear in fount of me.

"GAHH" i scream as i fly backward and hit my head on the wall.

"Miss are you ok" the little fairy comes fly over to me "OMG OMG OMG" i say backing in to the wall and start throwing knifes at it but i dodges them "Miss im Tamara, i am you Personally Fairy for the time being " she says as she fly over to me and...

"Miss are you ok" the little fairy comes fly over to me "OMG OMG OMG" i say backing in to the wall and start throwing knifes at it but i dodges them "Miss im Tamara, i am you Personally Fairy for the time being " she says as she fly over to me and stands on my leg "I never asked for a fairy "I yell "Well miss you asked for a weapon" she said sweetly "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, throw you at my opponent"i say (XD) "No no miss, this is a very new armor that you have Obtained, you had it you just couldn't use it you were too weak" she said and my face got hot and i got angry "Im just here to show you how to use it" she says as she raises her hands and me and her are in a empty white box.

"miss hold out you hand" she said as she flew over to me and lifted my arm so its straight line and straighten out my hand , and spread apart my fingers "now use some focus on using your power " she says, and i listen,a translucent white tech type thing Ring was around my hand and sharp F/C and Black Diamond crystals appeared "now shoot" she yelled at me. I listen again and the Crystals shot out and hit the walls and stuck there and then small sparks came and they crystals were gone.

she flew over to my hand and lifted it up so you could see my palm. "do the same thing" she yelled at me. i did and a Light type power came and shot out and left a burning hole in the wall. "thats all i can show you miss" she said as the white box was gone and i could see everyone again. i saw Leorio coming back and everyone yelling at him.

"Oh your awake " Killua said as he was about to go, as he stepped onto the walk away and looked at his opponent.His opponent was saying something, but killua took his heart out letting him die slowly. my eyes sparkled at the sight "cool" i whisperer "your Up Y/N" killua said as he sat down.

I started at my opponent but i couldn't see there face, but they snatched the cloak off and i was a girl, long lime green hair, and blue eyes. i look at her and she smirks "GO" she yelled as she came at my and punched me in the stomach and i quickly spit up blood "MISS" Tamara yelled as she flew over to me but i stopped her.

I grabbed her hands and my wings came and i flew up and brought her with me, i then raise her and threw her back down leaving a dent into the ground. i look down at her as she get up. started to laugh crazy, as a huge white ring came under my feet, and i pushed off of it and i went extremely fast down to her, i put my hand up getting ready to punch her but she grabbed my fist and punched me in the face and sent my flying backwards, she grabbed my foot and jumped up and slammed me into the ground and kept bringing me up and then back down, and we made a dent into the ground.

she let me go and i stood but and looked at her evilly I tried to punch her but she punched me and out fist collided and the power of our punch made the wind gust up and we made a dent in the ground around up. she smirked "Checkmate" she said as she grabbed my neck and started to choke me "Y/N" the guys yelled. i swang up and kicked her and start to fly i straighten my hand and shot out the crystals. she got hit by a few of them, but she started to jump onto them and kicked me. I recovered quickly and brought my hand up and shot out the energy she ran under me and grabbed my and brought me down with my back hitting the ground.

she started choking me again and raised me up "Game over" she said i started to pass out so i brought both hands up to her stomach and made a triangle in the middle of my hands. i shot an energy crystal in her and i saw her eyes widen as she flew back and closed her eyes. i walked over to her and checked her pulse, and she was STILL ALIVE "GOD DAMMIT" I yell as i kicked her over to her side with her 'friends' i walked back to the guys and tried to smile but quickly passed out but before i passed out i saw her smirk and she lifted her head, i looked at her also with a smirk "i hate you" we both said before fell to the ground.

FIGHT SCENES ARE THE BESSSSTTTTT.

I tried my best to make this one more exciting and as you can see You almost got you butt kicked, so you power isnt OP, she didn't die, you just got lucky that she left her self open

And I love you guys for the Early support but like always

Read, Vote, Comment, Share, Love