~:Chapter 15:~

After Killua and Gon ate, we went outside and just sat there as we started a bonfire, more like I started a Bonfire, "so what are you guys going to do now" Killua ask, as i push Ira, but grab her shirt from stopping her from falling as we both look at Killua "Well.... Ill stay here before going to yorknew city, and help Gon and ira, with finding Gons dad" i reply "Im going to stay home, before i got to yorknew city, and like y/n said there going to help me find my dad" gon smiles innocently.

"You know gon, I admire you having a goal in life, i dont have one" Killua said look up at the -*stars, as he lays his head on my lap, which he forced his way too, "Sure you do, you just dont know it yet" I suggest.

We all lay down and talk about our friendship. "How about we travel around the world together, y/n you can do whatever you wants, so can you Ira, I can look for my dad, and Killua can find what he wants to do" gon suggest, I look over "thats an awesome idea" I smile picturing it in my head, us in differnt lands, laughing and having the time of out life "WAIT A MINUTE ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO IN LIFE" i yell at gon shaking him, "no" Gon smiles as i let him go     

~~~~~

Me and Ira were sitting upstairs, in Gon, and Killuas room waiting for them to get back, "HEY" Tamera and Tamara said before, I saw I had on a Panda onesie, "w-what did you guys do" i yell trying to grab them, they switched back to their fairy form, but before i could grab them they went back into my soul gem "Damm-" I yelled but Killua and Gon came back up and held a black box,  with writing engraved in it.

"How do you open it" I ask "How about Nen" killua suggest  "Good, GON GO" I yell, as he starts concentrated and uses Nen on the small black box, metal prices fall and we find another box, "How do we open it now" i ask "Gon" killua hints twords gon, as gon does Nen again, but nothing.

"Hey there's a slot here, put your hunter license in" I say "Ok" Gon says do actually as i said and put his License in, it opens "A ring, a tape, and a game memory...COOL" I say as gon gets out a  tape player

~~~~~

After listening to the Tape, and also it erasing itself which made us frustrated, "So a ring and a Game Memory card" i said looking at all we had left. "Im bored ill be right back, im going to go get coffee" I said getting up "Ill go with" Killua said as i walked out the door, and down the stairs, 

I grabbed the coffee cups, coffee beans, sugar, and milk, I started brewing the hot water, i was about to walk out the kitchen when Killua kissed me, I stopped, and then looked up and ran out the house,Killua followed me "Wait y/n im sorry" He yelled after me..

I ran and jumped down the hill and hid in a bush "Tamara, Please normal clothes" I whispered, into my bracelet/soul gem, I focused hard enough, all my energy went into this one switch.

"Perfect" I whispered as i feel into the bush , I heard Killua "AHH" i yelled "Little girl did you see a girls, with white shorts and a white tee-shirt and h/c" he asks, wait am i really short, do i look like a little girl, nice Tamara new skill, ...

"Perfect" I whispered as i feel into the bush , I heard Killua "AHH" i yelled "Little girl did you see a girls, with white shorts and a white tee-shirt and h/c" he asks, wait am i really short, do i look like a little girl, nice Tamara new skill, i guess.

I look up and im at the top of his chest, usually im shorter than him but not the short, maybe a inch or two, like im mid head to him, but now im top of his chest.

I started to fake cry, he looked at me and tried to calm me down, and he didn't know what to do "Come with me" he said as he picked me up and put me of his back, "So did you see her" he asks again "Yes she ran that way" I pointed randomly, "Thank you, he says as he runs. with me on his back.

~~~~

We've been running for half an hour, "ok ok i cant anymore" I laugh the best part i can change into my normal self with out taking any energy out, the more powerful the outfit/armor the more energy, if i try to pick out some specific more energy, and if i change ,my whole appearance, thats like taking all of it.

Tamara changed me back "Its me" I smirk "Im sorry" Laughed as i hugged him