~Chapter 5~

(PLEASE DONT HATE ME *falls on knees and buts hands together* IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, ANYWAY I do not own Hunter X Hunter, please support the official release)

(Normal Pov) 

"is she alive",   "yes she has a pulse" "Guys give her some room"  "I think shes dead", "Shes Not Dead! she cant be dead" "shes been knocked out for at least 30 hours" "she did have an tense fight" "well she didn't have to sit bored for 30 hours like we did".

I opened my eyes slowly, was white, i closed them again and opened them, it was extremely blurry i could only see shapes and colors. I closed my eyes and opened them once  again, it wasn't has blurry. I did the exact same thing, and i started to see clearly, i did it once more and i could see. "Guys she awake" I heard a voice say, i look up and see Killua. But her was quickly pushed away by Tamara "huh" i say as i sit up and see im in my body suit i had on when i started the hunter exam "EH, who changed me" i said as i jumped back and huddled in the corner. "I did miss" Tamara said "Oh" i say as i get up and sigh "Take  it easy Y/n" Kurapika said "Im tired" i say as i fall onto kurapika and my eyes close and i hear yelling all over again.

(Many Hours Later)

I felt myself being picked up, by warm arms. I open my eyes "Oh hi Kurapika" i say as i look around and there's a sign "Choose X for the a quick and Easy path, but only three can go in, Choose O for the Long and Hard path and all can go in" I read the Sign out loud "hmm" i look at my watch and we only had less then an hour "Welp who's staying" i say as i put my hands on my hips "Mistress would you like me to eliminate them" Tamara said as she raised her hand and a purple crystal  appeared "Yes" I say as my eyes widen and i had an evil grin on my face, "yes Mistress" she said as she shot the crystals at them, but they all ran around like crazy, dodging the crystals. "STOP moving!" i yelled Leorio can at my with one of the weapons that were on the wall, but i easily dodged  and it cut throgh the floor alittle and it got stuck  "Y/N we can solve this and get us all down there in time" Gon yelled "Fine" i said as i nodded Tamara to stop.

"WHAT, you want us to take the Long and Hard path" I yell at Gon "We can us the weapon to cut threw the walls, i saw how Leorio cut the ground earlier "Fine" i say as i press O on the watch, and so did everybody else.

I walked in the Path as everybody grabbed a weapon and started hitting the wall "oh thats what you guys wanted to do" i said "Hey Tamara could you do something to speed this process up " I asked "yes" she said as she flew onto my shoulder and put her hands out and shot out a purple energy ray at the wall, and it quickly disintegrated, "Thanks Tamara" i say as pat her head and walked in the whole after everyone else.

We got down there and looked around and saw people waiting "TIMES UP" i heard voice say as a door opened and there was a Boat waiting "Hmmm" i say as i sit on the boat I see Tamara fly around and look at everybody faces and it freaks them out but Tamara smiles and fly's away to another person. "Y/N, is this yours" I look up and see Hisoka holding Tamara in his hand and rubbing her head with his pointer finger, "Yes" i say as i motion Tamara to come "Where did she come from, and i see your thing is back" he says as he points to my Soul Gem and them circles around me, touching my hair, and holding it for a second, sliding his hand down my arms or just touching me. My eye twitches "Thats it" I yell "Tamara" I yell, with a hint of insaness  "mistress mistress calm down, im tired from earlier" she said "Ok" i say as i breathe in and out and sit down.

(Four days later)

*huff, Huff* "Tamara Find the guys with badge 342" i say as i continue running  "yes Miss" she says as she fly's off *huff* "God this is going to be a long three days" i say as i find a tree. *huff*,