Chapter 16

"Greed Island"  I say as Gon put the Memory card in the joy station and we all started at the computer "Anyway, there's a bunch of saves" Killua says putting a Memory card in and copying it "Greed Island copying" the Joystation says.

Killua turns on the computer and types Greed island in  "What? not a single match" he yells "Oi stop yelling" I grumble  "Does that mean its out of prints" Gon ask.

"No, it can't be out a prints, and it had to be for sale sometime" I say as i get up and look at the laptop "Greed Island, a hunting game for hunters" Gon says "For hunters?" me and Killua both says, I look down at the price  "WHAT'S UP WITH THE PRICE" I yell 5,800,000,000.

~~~

"Sorry but there aren't any additional copies of this games" The women on the phone says "Ah i see thank you" Killua says as he hangs up a "Well just have to wait for someone to sell it to us" I  request "Where will we get the money" Gon ask "If we pool the money we got that would be" he says as he calculates, "Me and Ira, stashed away our money, with my parents for safe keeping sorry" I say "so it would be 800,010,329" Killua says  "So we would need another 5 billion" Gon says as he looks up and me and killua "Yup"I sigh- "Not necessarily" Killua says "Really" I ask "With these private deals the seller holds all the power" Killua explains  "Typically, they'll ask for more then the original price" He continues "thats why i hate  private deals" I say "so it would cost more" Ira asks "Probably" I say as we all tip our heads back and think.

"well we can post a ad in the meantime" Gon says as he starts doing something on the computer "yeah, but i doubt anyone  will click it" Killua says bluntly "Looking for the Game Greed Island" Gon says out loud , he presses enter, we see 1, then 2. then i goes insane "HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE CAMPING FOR THAT AD" I yell.

~~~~

Killua gets off the phone "Sorry, i just traded the copy of the memory card" Killua says "WAHH" I yell as i slap him "Sure thats fine"Gon answer "Your agreeing with this" Ira asks surprises "un" gon answers back "Its just the copy" Gon says with a smile  "In return i got two pieces of solid Info" Killua says holding up two fingers 

~~~~

"Man im beat" I sigh, after talking about, greed island, then a website for hunters, and then seeing Leorio and Kurapika, in yorknew city, is a lot to say in one day, " I just said your dad's kinda hot" Ira says as she holds the picture of ging "Stop it" Gon says.

 Killua has kinda Avoided me, and being, a tad bit rude, and extremely mean.

~~~~Time skip, and Killuas Pov~~~~

I stand there stunned, at the words i heard, as she runs off, tears flying behind her,  I walk outside, the opposite way she went, I run into town and sit down on a bench outside a store, as i bring my head to my hands, "What's wrong Mister" I hear a simi high pitched voice. I quickly look up to see a short girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Your wearing a lot of purple" I say "Thats not the point" she says as she sits down next to me "How old are you" I ask "8" she replies "So whats wrong" She ask "she said, i dont think i love you no more you never seem to talk to me lately" I expl...

"Your wearing a lot of purple" I say "Thats not the point" she says as she sits down next to me "How old are you" I ask "8" she replies "So whats wrong" She ask "she said, i dont think i love you no more you never seem to talk to me lately" I explain to the little girl,  as I had a smile on my face until i start to cry "oh" she said telling me to continue, "Were you" she asked "What" i say as i look at her "Were you not talking to her" She asks  "I mean" i say as i think as i realize "Yeah... ive been quite mean to her" I say as i look down, "She always smile and laugh, but she only acted calm to help i  know whats she been through, and she was actually horrified" I cry.

"she was brave" she said as if she was asking a question "Yea" i simply replied "But bravery always has its sadness" she sits back "you really gotta hold on~ to the ones you love don't ya" she says staring at me "Yeah" I say as i start telling her about how i first met y/n

~~~~~~

"Whos the chick" I ask gon, as I get a good look at her 'Could this be love at first sight or should i run by again' I thought to myself, as she looks at me and looks away 

~~~~

"It was the first time we met" I smiled with tears still running down my face "You dont realize how much you need someone until they're gone" She smiles putting her hands in her pockets as she gets up, "Hey kid, how do you know so much about this kind of stuff" i ask.

"Well.... people should be together if they like each other alot" she says, I look down and then back up and shes gone.

I got up and started running  "Im going to fine her" I yell as i run

~~Your pov~~~

"I found the one, he change my life... but was it me who changed, And he just happened to come at the right time" Cry "You really gotta hold on~ to the one you love, you dont realize how much you need someone until they're gone" she smiles, "How do you know so much" I ask "Well... people should be together if they like each other alot" she smile as she disappears. I got up and started running  as if my life depended on it because it did.

I ran, and I ran "OW" I yelled as i hit something i look up to see those Sapphire eyes i fell in love with mouths ago,

He looked at me, as tears swelled up both of our eyes, he grabbed my back with one hand and pulled me in for a hug. "You make it hard let you go" he cried " I will.... protect you... because... I love you" He cried  "Tell me that you love me" we both say.

We let go of each other,  he pulled me into a kiss, as tears fell down our checks