~Chapter 9~

(YESSSSS CHAPTER 9 WOOOO)

(Normal pov)

"what happen" "Whats going on " "What happend to her " "Is she dead " "im sorry Miss" "You did this"  "You told me to do something during the fight" "Guys back up i got this" "WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING" This is all i heard until "OW WHAT THE FUCK" I scream as i shot up, i look at my legs and my arms and  all four of them have throwing know stuck him them "You know ima get you back for this" i say as i grab the ones in my arms and rip them out, and do the same for the ones on my legs, and Tamara's heals them "see i told you i got this" Ira said "YOU STAB HER" everyone in the stadium yelled. "Hey i have another fight scheduled you go get a drink" Ira said "Yeah yeah ok" I say as i get up and Tamara follows me as i walk out the Arena "Miss are you ok" Tamara asks "Yeah im fine" I say as i grab some Jenny out of my jacket pocket, Tamara flies off but quickly comes back with my money i got from winning the fight "Thanks Tamara" i say as sit down and wait.

(Time skip because why not)

"Oh your done" I say i get up "Yup" Ira says, i see Killua shimmy his way in between us "Yo" I say "You did good out there, it seems as every fight you have is pretty intense" Killua says "Yeah, well i mean it was with Ira, but im too insane for her to beat me" I say as we get on the elevator "WELCOME TO FLOOR 200" A Women with the Uniform says in the Elevator "Hey" We says "You arent excited" she says "No why would we be its all the same" killua says "WELL, IF YOU WIN MORE 10 TIMES YOU GET TO GO UP, AND FIGHT FLOOR MASTER, AND IF YOU BEAT A FLOOR MASTER YOU GET TO BECOME A FLOOR MASTER" she says with Sparkles in her eyes "eh" we all say as we walk out the elevator "Brats" she said as the doors close "Lets go sign in" Gon suggest as we walk down the hallway but its, cold, and its also hard to walk "whats happening " Gon says as he tries to walk "Hisoka you can come out now" I say annoyed "Oh you know its me, hello  Y/N" he says "If you keep walking you'll hurt yourself and put your body in great danger"  Hisoka says "Hes Rights, its like being in a snowstorm without clothes" I turn around "WING-SAN" Killua and Gon yelled, leaving me and Ira Dumbfounded. "OSU" they both  said "Hisoka i have something for you that i wanted to give you when i got up here" i say as i put my hands behind my back and rock back and forth with a smile on my face. He walks twords me, and it still hurt to stay here "What is it love"He says as he bend down to match my level "Tch" i say as i punch him the the stomach "In not your 'Love' and IM NOT SHORT" I yell at him as a vein pops out my head "Lets go i dont want you getting hurt" he says as he grabs my hand, which left me with a dumbfounded face, 'what is he doing' i say as my face saddens as i sigh and walk behind him 'is he caring for me' 'no no no thats impossible' i say to myself as i continue to walk into the house "So wing-san why couldn't walk through the hallway, and we have to learn fast we have to sign in before midnight" gon whines which snaps me from my train of thought and look at wing, i walk over to him and tuck his shirt in and walk back next to Ira.

"ohh ok, well the reason you-" he says but i zone out

(time skip)

"Ok we will now use this water to see what kind of Nen user you are" wing-san said  (hehhe chicken wing XD im so sorry) "Zushi you first put you hands around the cup and concentrate" Wing san said "OSU" Zushi yelled "SHUT THE HELL UP AND DO IT" i scream at getting annoyed at the word Osu at this point.

Zushi put his hands around the cup and concentrated the leaf moved "what does that mean, wing san" Zushi said as he eyes light up "good job Zushi you are a Manipulator " Wing-san said "Good job Zushi" Killua and gon say as they high five each other "You're up Ira" I say as i push her "ok ok" she says as she puts her hands around the cup after at least 30 second the water turns a light grey "Woah" i say amazed "Ira your a Emitter" Wing san said "Cool" she says as her eyes sparkle "Gon your next" Killua says Gon steps in front of the cup and puts his hands around it and focuses.