~Chapter 11~

(YEAH)

(One months later)

Lets just say, gon got in trouble with Wing while i was healing my leg while Tamara was taking her "time off",

"TAMARA YOU BACK" I yell as she appears "Yup"She giggled "Heal my leg please" I begged as i laid in bed "Sure it might take an hour or two.

"I AM SO SO SORRY Y/N" Ira cried as she slammed the door  open "What did you do" I groaned "I accidentally signed you up for a fight "so your telling me ive been training for a month to get hurt again" I groaned "I  hate you" I yawned, i haven't been having the best day possible "Im going to kill you" I laughed "I know" she jumped onto the bed "WATCH IT" Tamara yelled "Dont yell at her"tamera yelled at Tamra.

(Three hours)

"Thank you Tamara" I pat her head "Y/N IM SO SORRY YOUR FATS WITH THAT GREEN HAIRED BIMBO" Ira cried "My gawd, this is the worst day ever" I groaned "Im sorr-" she got cut off when i pushed her off the bed "oww" she rubbed her back "Y/n you have another?" Killua yelled as he entered the door "Have you ever heard of knocking" I yelled "No" he said as he sat on my bed but i quickly kicked him off, and him landing on Ira "GAH, thats gonna leave a bruise" Ira groaned. "Sorry"Killua said getting up, and they both noticed me laughing "Is our pain funny"Ira whined "yes.... yes it is" i laughed but quickly yawned after "Are you tired" Killua asked "No im sooooo energetic cant you tell" I sarcastically say.

(Two hours later)

"Oh its you again, this is so easy" Kurayami laughed "How was your day" she giggled I started to twitch,, my anger... oh my anger meter yeah thats gone, "AND GO" the ref said, that was before i changed my armor. 

My hair sparked up in roses and fell right back down, i grabbed the Scythe, "oh this gonna be good" i whispered to me self as her face when pale but only to get in her fighting stance

"How was MY day" I  laughed "Dont ask me how i'm doing if you dont wanna know" I put my head back and sang  and laughed at the same time "I stayed up to late and woke up late oh you know how it goes" I Yawned  and kept my head back "get up at five and everything right as long as you,  long as you dont" I sang "look in my eyes"I put my semi down so you could see my face and my eyes but my  face was still tilted back, and my eyes had anger and Crazy  written all over them, "Its all just so perfectly" I smiled "wrong"my smile went into a frown as i push forward and started to swing the scythe, and her using Gou try to block the attacks "Whats gotten in to you" she gritted through her teeth.

"hey  what can i say its just one of those, one of those days "I sang, as i kicked her on to the ground, but for her to kick me in the face and me flipping backward "What i wouldn't give for a minute to myself" i sang/yelled as i quickly broke her arm with the bottom of my scythe and her leg with my foot, "How does feel" I laughed "I would kill you" I giggled seeing her eyes grown wide in horror "But what can i  say its one of those days" I say as i swing the bottom of my scythe at her head knocking her out, "So much Nen, used" I said as i moved back and forth "I won right" i laughed "um... yeah KO" the ref yelled "Ssweeet" I say as i fall backwards,

"Wake up" Ira slapped me "let me sleeep" i groaned "Fine............ KILLLLUA" she scream "yes" i heard him say before i feel the bed droop down I opened my eyes "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS" i say as i get up and turn my face and blush "Thank you killua.....now get out" Ira asked "Nah ima stay" he said as he sat in the bed.

now get out" Ira asked "Nah ima stay" he said as he sat in the bed

"I brought her breakfast" I heard a sweet  voice say "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU"Ira screamed "hmm, what do you mean im Tamara (Picture above)

I saw Killua drooling off 'Tamara' and I got jealous... DONT JUDGE ME YOU'D DO THE SAME.

"Hi tamara" i pouted"Hi miss" she bowed "Tamera why can you do that" ira groaned "too much work" Tamera sighed "Wheres gon" Tamara looked around "Follow me"Killua got up and we all followed.

"Gon you have a visitor" Killua opened the door "GON" Tamara hugged gon "How is she" Gon asked confused "Tamara" Ira grumbled, "You don't like her anymore do you" i whispered to her "No shes messing with my man" Ira whispered back "WAAAAHHH TAMARA" Gon patted her head and played with her hair, "Aww y/n why can i touch your hair"Killua whine "EP, um i never said you couldn't" i blushed as i stiffened and put my point finger on my cheek and look away.

"AHH i can" Killua ran over to my and played with my (You can either chose Pink and Purple Ombre Hair or just your h/c) I stiffened actually liking the attention, "AWW NO FAIR" Tamera whined "AUTHOR-CHAN WHY CAN I HAVE ATTENTION, We ALL KNOW WHO THEY'RE GOING TO END UP WITH, I WANT SOME" Tamera whined, and left  everyone confused "NO TAMERA YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL" Maya-chan ran in the room "Tamera broke the forth wall" she said confused "NOT THE FIFTH WALL OH GOD" maya-chan scream as a black hole entered outside and everyone heard screaming

"TAMERA WHYYY" "IS THAT A BLACK HOLE "MY GOD AAAAAAAAA"

--------------------------------------------(3rd person

Ok bye" maya-chan magically Disappeared "Who was she" y/n asked "how the hell do i know" Ira shrugged "GUYS LOOK"tamera yelled she looked like Tamara just with black hair, and. but no one cared.

Y/n was to busy sitting down letting Killua touch her hair, and Ira, was yelling at gon because he loved Tamara more then her, and gon was too busy being confused and Tamara was listening to the fight with Ira and gon. 

(Normal pov)

"What are you talking about" Gon whined as he flared his arms around while Ira was yelling at him, i gasped "Ira do you love gon more then me" I fake gasped "My sweetheart of course not" she said leaving going to pick me up and hold my hands "Are.... are you cheating on me" i fake cried "my love of course not i love you and only you" Ira acted as she dipped me (Its when someone is dancing and the lower you down alittle where your tilted but your foot in still on the ground alittle) she leaned in as if she was about to kiss me but she let go of me.

Me and her and laughed "Hello" I giggled because i was in front of Killua "Hi" Killua said confused "Um hey gon can i talk to you outside

She confused her feelings to go im just lazy to write that, of corse gon said, yes but im not gonna make it super cringy when they tell you/y/n so yeah  by i need to sleep i have school tommrow