0.2

3rd person's POV

Morning came in and the chaotic event last night is finally over.

Hong fa woken up from the light passing through his window and in his eyes. He sat up and rub his eyes, trying to get the cloud off of his head, as soon as he's fully awake, he left the room the there's parents lend him and walked down the stairs. He stopped on his tracks at the messy sight of the whole house. Papers, liquid, vomit, trashes and unconscious people are scattered on the ground. Hong fa's shoulders slumped down.

"They're totally going to get it." He murmured, walking back upstairs and going Infront of He tian door. He knocked a few times but no one answered so he swing the door wide open and there, He tian was on his bed, half naked next to girl who's also naked. Hong fa's cheeks turned red and ran out of his room, slamming his door shut. The sound of the door being roughly closed had woken up he tian and the girl next to him.

"What the fuck was that...?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Hong fa huffed and went to knock on the next door, no one answered so he swing it wide open to see Jian Yi and Zhang xixi naked together, sleeping on the same bed. Hong fa's mouth dropped open.

"Did they slept together?! But they're brothers!" Hong fa gasped, running out of the room and slamming the door shut, also waking up the two. He covered his mouth. "They're incest?!"

"You're too loud." A voice said which had caused Hong fa to jump up, startled.

"Oh shit," said Hong fa when his eyes landed upon he tian. Hes not wearing any t shirt but a pair of boxers only.

"Shit? You just woke me up, carrot boy." He yawned. "Now make us dinner."

Hong fa gulped. "I-i will, but y-youre brothers are..." He pointed at Zhang xixi's room. He tian looked at Zhang xixi's door before focusing his gaze back on Hong fa. A smirk made its was across his face, picking up what red head was trying to tell him.

"They slept together?" He said amused.

"It looks like it.. why aren't you surprised?" Hong fa asked confused, this family is making him crazy.

"Don't worry, they're not real brothers. The three of us are adopted so meaning we have different parents." He tian said. Hong fa's eyes largened.

"You mean...?"

"Yup, it's normal that they both sleep with each other."

"Oh." Hong fa mumbled.

"Now enough chit chat and make us some breakfast." He tian said and then Hong fa obliged and went down the stairs to cook breakfast, but on his way towards the kitchen he saw a blonde haired woman getting a drink from the fridge.

It was the woman last night!

"Oh," the woman discerned him and then looked at him with a smile. "Good morning. You're the guy last night right?"

Hong fa smiled. "Yeah, thats me. I'm Hong fa."

"Nice to meet you again, I'm Quitong. You know, sun Jing is my girlfriend and I got a little thirsty so I came here to get a drink, is it okay?"

"If course," Hong fa shuffled towards the stove. "Take your time. You can eat breakfast here as well." He said, picking up the frying pan and laying it on the stove. He turned the stove on and pour oil on the frying pan.

"Really? That would be nice. Besides, sun Jing is probably hungry when she wakes up." Quitong leaned against the counter and watches while red head cooks. Hong fa get the eggs from the fridge and then went back to the stove and crack the egg using a fork. "Say, do you live here with he tian and the two brothers? Because the last time I went here I didn't saw you anywhere."

"No, I'm only a babysitter." Said Hong fa, adding some salt on the egg.

"Oh, a babysitter." Quitong chuckled at the thought. "Their parents don't trusts the house to them that's why they hired a babysitter, am I right? To prevent parties but I guess it didn't work since they already threw a party."

"Yeah... Theyre a bunch of hard headed fools." Quitong laughed,

"You're funny."

"What's so funny?" A voice chimed in. It was he tian. Red head sighed.

"The eggs will be finished soon." Hong fa informed.

"Good." He tian smirked and then shuffled towards red head and stopped behind him. He gently caress his hips. He then whispered in his ear, "make it delicious... Like what I did last night." Red head immediately blushed at what happened last night.

"Shit, let go off me!" Red head retorted, elbowing his ribs but he tian doesn't seem hurt at all. He laughed and shuffled to the counter and then lean against the counter next to Quitong.

"Good morning, he tian." Quitong smiled. He tian smirked.

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"Still asleep. Jian Yi lent us his room last night."

"I know, the moans are too loud." Quitong blushed,

"You heard us?!"

Hong fa blushed by the topic of the two.

"Yup, it's really loud." He said.

"The eggs are done." Hong fa declared.

"Finally~"