1.8

He tian's POV

My eyes widened, and my heart beating rapidly against my chest. My breath was involuntary. Brother. It was my brother. He was confined in the hospital. Fresh bruises scattered all over his face and body. No. What happened to him?

I know i hate him, but he's still my brother after all. I need to see how he was doing.

I ran to call for a cab, white smoke coming out of my mouth as i heave while running through the cold night.

She Li's POV

I was just done ruining that useless red head's life once again. I was outside the car, leaning my hips against it while smoking some cigarette. Well a smoke after a good fuck is a must.

Just then, my phone vibrates. I pull my phone out of my back pocket. An unknown number was displayed. Who must this be?

I pressed the answer button, placing it beside my ear afterwards.

"Hello, is this Mr. (Idk what He tians brother's name is so lets call him Huang. Ok so creative of me. Wow. Sorry...) Friend?" A womans voicr spoke.

Friend? I almost puked out Red head's cum out of my throat.

"Hmn. This is he," i ride along with it, taking a sip from my cigarette anf blowing the air out afterwards. The smoke drifted into the cold evening breeze. "What do they want?"

"He is in the hospital. He have severe wounds, but he will be fine. Please come here and visit him. He needed somebody."

That guy? Needed somebody? Hah. That guy have no heart so he needed anyone. He'll only use and toss people away once he's done playing. And besides, what did he get into this time? Did he unfollow the instructions our boss told us so he ordered men to beat him up? Crap.

My cigarette was already small so throwing it on the floor, i stepped on it and rubbed my feet against it before getting in the car.

Soon i arrived at the said hospital. Once i asked which room Huang was in, i walked over to the said room and entered. There was a curtain around his bed so i couldn't see him.

I walked over and pull thr curtains aside, there i saw Huang, looking like a vegetable.

I took out my phone, took a photo of him and sent it to He tian. Why? Secret~

I crossed my arms, turning my head away in a fabulous way so that my bangs will somehow get out of my eyes before looking at him again.

"So what happened to you, master?" He did not respond, so i continued. "Oh i know, you went rogue again and threw the boss' orders aside like you know everything so they ordered men to beat you up. Hah, im so pissed you didnt die." I spout, my eyes wide, looking at him murderously.

"Shut up," he ordered, closing his eyes momentarily. "I won't die. I can't die."

I glared at him with hostile eyes. "Let me guess, its because of your brother again? Hm?" I said, tapping my fingers on my arm. "You can't die because you still have to make up to him,and to apologize for being such a terrible brother."

He didn't speak, for he knows everything i had said were true. Thats his weakness, his little brother. That's why i want to ruin his little brother's life. He's taking Huang's attention from me. Yes, i like Huang. A lot.

Soon the door bursted open. I didn't need to look to know who it was. Huang however, opened his eyes and peered at the door through the curtains. And even though he havent seen who the person is, his eyes widened as if he knew who it was.

"Brother...." Huang whispered in disbelief.

There He tian, standing before us, his expression stern.

"Brother." He tian fell on his knees beside the bed, resting his arms on the bed and drying his eyes out but in a quiet manner.

"He tian...."

It's time to leave.

Walking over the door, i exited the room. I walked out of the building and stood at the corner, lighting up another cigarette. After theyre done, i saw He tian exiting the hospital.

"Hey," i called out.

He stopped, turning his head to me. "What?" His eyes were puffy from crying. I won't judge.

"Why can't you just kill yourself?" I asked casually. We were several meters apart.

"Why would i?" He scoffed.

"To stop your brother from suffering." I said.

"What do you mean?" I noticed him clench his fists.

"Can't you see? Your brother is suffering because of YOU." I looked and walked over to him. "Can't you see the reason why he's going through hell?" His eyes widened. "Its because of YOU. Because of you, he's always disobeying the boss' orders. Everytime. So he always ends like this. Just quit him already."

"Fuck you." He hissed. I felt anger builds inside me.

Hmn. Okay then. You want this the hard way.

"Okay then, i guess i should just play with your precious momo again." I said, feining cluelessness.

He turn around and walked over to me. His eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

"What. Did. You. Say?" Now he's pissed. I smirked.

"You heard it that right." I put my phone up to his face, which shows that useless red headed boy's erotic face while im screwing him over. His eyes widened, grabbing my phone from my grip anf looking at it himself in disbelief.

"You.... What did you do to him?!" He growled, throwing the phone away and grabbing my collar. I only smirked. "Answer me!"

"I fucked him. Better? And i will continue to ruin his life if you won't go away from Huang. So choose, your precious boyfriend, or your pathetic brother." We stared into each others eyes, pure anger flashing through his dark irises before releasing me with a push.

Without saying another word, he punched me across the face. I fell on the ground. He's a heavy handed. Fuck. It hurts. Now my mouth was bleeding.

"Fuck you. If you EVER, ever touch Shan again, remember this," he leant down and grabbed my collar, pulling me to his face. His eyes was staring bullets through me and i slightly trembled in fear. He's as scary as his brother when mad. I think i just messed with the wrong wolf. I tried to act tough. "I will kill you. I will fucking kill you!" He said through gritted teeth before releasing my collar again. With that, he stormed off.