1.6

(The new update made me fangirl so much too so I think it'll be cool to add the new hottie aka Gray head or She li. This is rape I'm very sorry if you don't like it)

Morning came in. Red head was beside his boyfriend. He looked at the time and sighed when its already 10am.

He climbed out of the bed and pick up his shirt and wore it as he buttoned up his trousers.

"Where are you going?"

"Grocery, its already past 10. I need to prepare lunch."

"I'm coming with you, I'll just take a quick shower."

"No need," Guan shan smiled, "take a rest. Its my duty as the babysitter to take care of you guys so just stay here and rest."

"Okay if you say so," he tian smiled, "can I get a kiss?"

Giggling, Red head walked over to the side of the bed and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I'll be back" waving his hand, he carried on his way.

Once he's on the supermarket, he grab a cartwheel and started strolling down the hallways of the grocery, looking for what he needed for lunch.

Should I make curry for lunch? Or spaghetti?

I think I'll cook sphagetti.

After he had decided which to cook, he reached out for the tomato sauce on top of the shefl. He couldn't reach even though he's already jumping.

"Need some help?" A voice beside him asked.

"Yeah, its kinda high" Red head look to his side and his eyes widened. "She... Li...?"

The man with gray hair and built body wearing a black shirt and a few accessories around his wrists smiled.

"How are you?" Red heads jaw dropped open,

"I-um, i---"

"Here," walking towards Red, he reached for the tomato sauce he couldn't reach and gave it to him. Red hesitantly accepted the tomato sauce and put it on the carthwheel.

"T-thanks" he mumbled, avoiding his gaze.

"What a coincidence to see you here," his deep voice says, placing his hands on either of his waist, caressing his hips. Red jolted and pulled away from his touch.

"Stop it"

"Hm, since when did you learn how to talk back to me? Ever since you became the property of that black headed dog?" He mused, bitterness in his voice.

"No," red head grab the cartwhell and start strolling away, but She Li is still in tow. "I'm not he's property, I'm his boyfriend."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"No its not, and I'm busy so don't bug me"

"Am I really bugging you that much?"

"Yes, and we're long gone so I'm not your toy anymore."

The taller man scoffed ", come here" grabbing Red heads arm, he spun him around to face himself and leaned in his face, his red eyes glowing devilishly which frightened the other teen more. "Its so uncute of you to be so brave in front of me, although you used to he so... Cute" he whispered, running his thumb across his lower lip, his eyes staring at his lips.

Red head winced when he tightened his  grip around his arm.

"Stop it, let go"

"I'll make you cute again by moaning my name"

Red head eyes widened in terror.

"W-what are you going to do?!"

"Come with me," she li dragged Red head out of the grocery store and over to his car. He swing the door of his car open and shoved the shorter man inside on the backseat. She li climbed in after him, locking the door.

He pushed red head on his back. He tried to struggle.

"What the hell!"

She Li starts undoing his trousers. Tears roll down Guan Shan's cheeks, pounding his fists against his chest but the Grey headed teen doesn't seem hurt at all. She Li licked his lower lip, as if he's about to eat his favorite meal. Once he's trousers is opened, he held his member in his hand and started pumping, earning a moan from the shorter male.

"Ngh! Stop it, bastard!"

"A guy who isn't turned on by your cute plead isn't considered a real man." She Li pull red heads shirt up, exposing his chest. He licked and nibble on his nipples while still pumping.

"Ngghh, shit, ah! Stop!" Red head tried to push him away but the man on top of him is overpowering him.

She li stopped sucking on his nipples. He take Red heads member in his mouth and starts bopping his head back and forth while shoving his fingers inside his mouth, demanding him to lick and suck his fingers but red bite them in refusal.

Shit, I'm coming!

Hot fluid filled She Li's mouth and he swallowed without hesitating, she smirked and looked at his throbbing finger.

"Why did you fucking bite it? Lick it or else I'll do the same to you!" He shoved his index and middle finger inside his mouth and red head followed what he had said out of fear. He suck and licked on his fingers.

Once his fingers are covered in his own saliva he placed his fingers in his entrance and slowly ease it inside his hole.

"Ah! Fuck!"

She li started pulling and instering his hand inside his entrance. Red heads shaking as he sob.

He laughed in amusement, "wow, my finger got in so easily. Are you and he tian just finished fucking? Ha ha ha"

"Stop... Please..." Tears stream down his cheeks.

A contended smile appeared across the dominant man's face. "That's right, plead. Now you're cute again" he release Reds member and started pumping his own shaft. "Keep making that cute face, it turns me so fucking on."

Red sniffles, "he tian...." She Li came out, his fluids hitting Reds face. He feels angry when red muttered his name as if asking for help.

"Hey, listen,", she li grab his hair. " we're the ones having sex, not he tian, so don't fucking mention his name!" He punched him across the face and red gasped, he can taste the blood inside his mouth. "Now, say my name or I'll go all the way in" reds eyes widened knowing it will he so fucking painful.

"N-no!" He shake his head stubbornly. "There's only one name I'm going to moan, and that's He tian's!"

She li cackled, punching him across the face again. Red coughed blood. "You fucking skank," he grab his hair tight "don't regret this" placing the tip of his shaft in  entrance, he pushed it all the way inside without caring how painful it is, the tip of his shaft hitting reds prostate. Red screamed.

"Ahhhh! Fuck!! It hurts!!!"

"We're not done yet" he smirked.