1.5

-----------------!> meanwhile at Jian yi and Zhang. (they're inside a random room)

Jian yi's POV

"Ah! More!" I dug my fingernails on his back as he pulls out his shaft and charges inside me. I'm covered in sweat, the both of us panting for air. The fingers on my feet curling. "Deeper!"

"Ngh! Jian yi!" I can feel my member hardening when he moaned my name. Then he kissed me full on the mouth, our tongues clashing. "I-im coming---"

"Me too"

After one last thrust, I felt his hot fluid inside me, some are leaking out as I let out my own seed. He fell on top of me.

He whispered in my ear, "I love you..."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, "I love you too"

----------------------!>

He tian's POV

That bitch never knew how to shut her mouth! Now what should I suppose to do? Explain? Explaining wouldn't work on Momo. Wait- did I just called him momo? That's a cute name, it suits him.

Once I reached the house, I ran to the living room but didn't see him anywhere, same goes at the kitchen so I ran up the stairs and went over to the door of his room. Knocking, nobody answered so I grab the handle and twisted it, and I'm surprised it isn't locked.

Swinging the door open, I see Momo laying on his bed on his stomach, crying. I sighed, closing the door behind me. I walked over to the side of the bed and sit down on the edge.

"Momo--- I mean, Guan Shan.." I put my hand on the little of his back, softly caressing it.

"Don't touch me" he lashed out, his face still burried on the bed.

"Look, don't tell me you believed everything that bitch said?"

"But its true!"

"What is true? That she's better than you? I'm your boyfriend and I'm telling you that you're so much better than her, I mean, that skank cheated on me and now she's crawling back to me, while you, you never cheated on me and we only know each other for a week but I already trust and love you so much."

He didn't respond.

I sighed, my hand still on the little of his back, "come on, talk to me."

"Do you mean it?" He asks.

"I do, heck, Im madly in love with you," I said sincerely. "Now please show me your attractive face?" Sitting up, he folded his legs into an Indian seat, his tear plastered face looking at me. I chuckled, wiping the tears off his cheeks using my thumb. "Don't every believe what other people say, believe only in me."

"I believe you.... Sorry for... Doubting..."

"Its okay" I enveloped him into a hug and he rested his head on my chest. Pulling away, I cup his chin and lifted it up to face myself and softly, I kissed him. I started opening and closing my mouth and he did the same, he taste like orange juice. I pushed him onto the bed as I hovered on top of him, my hands and legs on either side of his face and legs. I deepened the kiss, inserting my tongue and exploring his mouth, earning a moan from him.

Pulling apart, I breath out, "I love you...."

"I love you too"

++++++++++++

Ahhh that's so short and boring af