2.2

Meanwhile at the hospital....

  Huang sat up, swinging his legs over to the side of the bed. He want some cigarette. With ease, he stood up wincing a bit when his wounds stung a little, yet he didn't cared. If he wants some cigarette then he will get some damn cigarette.

There was a needle stuck onto the back of his hand, it was stuck in a certain vein. The medicine coming from the dextrose hanging off the dextrose stand will flow through the hose and onto his veins to heal his enternal wounds.

He walked over to the bedside table and grabbed a cigarette from the pack. After lightning up the end, he walked over to the wall beside the door, pulling the dextrose pole along with him. Just then, he can hear a commotion happening outside of his room. He decided to peek through the small glass window at the upper center of the cream painted door.

His eyes widened a bit. There he saw a bloody man laying on a hospital bed along with several nurses. They were rushing him to the emergency room. And the worst part is, he knew who the man laying on the bed is.

It was She Li.

Red Head's POV

We were walking too fast and it was quiet between us. As if he was still mad about She Li and doesn't want to speak despite us having our successful revenge.

I decided to stop, pulling him with me. He took several steps backwards before looking over at me with confused eyes.

"He tian, slow down. My legs are getting tired. Is something the matter?" I asked carefully, not wanting to pressure him or anything.

He released a sigh, avoiding my gaze and i felt his hold around my hand loosen.

"I don't know why but i still couldn't forgive him..."

Red saddened, looking down. "Who? She Li? Or your brother?"

"The latter."

"What happened?" I asked, worried.

He slid his phone out of the pocket of his baggy pants and showed me a message. It was his brother, asking how he was doing.

Red sighed. "You have to forgive, He Tian. Or you wouldn't be able to live peacefully."

"I know but..."

I stepped closer, placing my palms on his cheeks. His onyx eyes met mine.

"I understand." I whispered.

"Hmn..." He pulled me into another hug and i wrapped my arms around him in return. The exchanging of body warmth happening between us was shielding us from the cold evening breeze.

Zhang Xixi's POV

We're on our way home. We left She Li's car at the parking lot of the hospital. I hope he won't die or else we're in big trouble.

But those aside, I'm glad everything is fix now. I think.

The cold evening breez blew towards us, making my hair wave at that direction. It was cold, so i tuck my hands inside my pockets to warm them up even just a little.

Then i discerned Jian Yi's silent so i looked over at him, he was on his phone.

"Earth to Jian Yi?" I spoke. He blinked several times before looking over at me and grinning sheepishly.

"Sorry bout that."

"Who are you texting?" I asked, curioused.

"Its Sun Jing. I told her everything, and now she's mad because we didn't invite her over." He snickered. I frowned.