1.7

Mo Guan Shan's POV

I stood infront of the door of the house. Im not sure if im ready to face He Tian after what happened to She Li and i. I scowled at the thought of that demon. I hate him. I despise him!

With trembling hand, i reached for the doorknob and opened the door. I entered and saw He Tian sitting on the couch, watching Football. I closed the door and procedded to the stairs.

He heard the sound of the door being closed so he looked at me over his shoulder. "Momo!" He beamed, and i can tell that he's happy to see me.

Tears formed on my lower lashline because i don't want him to see me like this. He stood up and shuffled over to me. He held my arms, smiling, but his smile soon disappeared once he discerned im not in a good situation.

"Mo.... What happened to you?" He whispered ever so softly, not wanting to scare me more or anything.

I looked down, i couldn't get myself to meet his eyes. I pulled my hands back to my sides and started stepping on the staircase.

"Sorry, I'll just go to my room...." I can feel his eyes looking at my back as i make my way up the stairs.

I throw myself onto the bed, face first. I turn my face to the side, holding my hand infront of my face and staring at it for no apparent reason. I didn't know how long I've been staring at my hand until somebody had knocked on the door. I blinked several times, my tired eyes looking at the door.

"Mo, its time for dinner." It was He tian.

"I-im not hungry." I said.

"Is something the matter?" He asks, his voice careful.

"E-Everythings fine." Lie. "I just dont feel hungry or anything. So you guys can eat without me."

"I know you're not fine." I can imagine him heaving a sigh. "How should i suppose to help you if you aren't going to tell me whats wrong?"

I hold back tears, my throat hurting from stopping the tears from falling. "Just... I'll think this through.... I'll come out once I've finally gotten my shit together. Honest...."

"Alright, if thats what you want." And i heard footsteps getting far away from my door. I sighed.

Im a mess.

He tian's POV

I walked back to the dining table. My brothers were there already. I grabbed my jacket, that was draped over the backrest of one of the chairs and put it on.

"Where are you going?" Jian yi asked.

"Im going for a walk. You guys can eat without me." I said and without explaining further, i exited the house and go on a stroll. The evening breeze was cold, but i didn't care.

What's wrong with Mo? I... I don't understand. I can feel that something was wrong, but he wouldn't tell me. Im so worried.

Cold smoke was coming out of my mouth in every breath i take due to the cold temperature, then my phone vibrates. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw a text message. There was an image attached from an unknown number. Who the hell find out about my number?

Opening the message, i stopped on my tracks, eyes wide and mouth agape.

-------------------------

Happy new year everyone!! <3