2.0

She Li's POV

I walked back to Huang's room. The doctor was doing his rounds. Once he was was done, he exited the room. I grabbed a cigarette and brought it to the stubborn patient's mouth. He bite the end and i produced a lighter from my pocket and lit up the other end of the cigarette.

"You're not allowed to smoke, right?" I said a matter-of-factly.

He pinned the cigarette between his pointer and middle finger, pulling it away from his mouth and puffing out the smoke.

"Who cares." He said. I sighed, sitting on the chair across the room and looking away. "So you confronted my brother huh?"

I'm not surprised he knew that. He's smart afterall.

"Why did you do that?" I remained silent, lowering my head and resting my elbows on my knees. "Do you care about me that much?" My face fell and i clutched onto my grey tousled hair.

"Fuck..." I ran my other hand all over my face out of frustration. "I-i just don't want to.... I just dont want to see you suffer anymore." I whispered.

"She li," he called. I remained my head low and did not moved. "Come here." It was a command, but it doesn't sound rough and demanding like his usual tone, it was something soft and careful. I dont know but for some reason his voice felt like it tied a rope around me, tugging the end and pulling me over.

Inhaling a deep sigh, i walked over to him. I stood beside the bed. He looked up to me, his face were filled with bruises and violet colors. That looks painful. He reached his arm out to me that has a bandage around it and grabbed my collar.

He pulled me down until our noses were touching. His eyes flickered on my lips, and i blushed. What is he planning to do? He released my collar and brought his hand on my face. His thumb softly caress my cheek and i melted into his touch, ending up yearning for more.

Huang... Why are you doing this intimate stuff to me?

With sincerity in his voice, he whispered: "thank you...." his voice was raspy. And with that, he captured my lips. My eyes widened and i stiffened on my spot. I remained frozen, no clue of what to do nor react.

He's thanking me...? For always being there by his side maybe? I don't really know. I'm so confused, but right now, i know one thing. I love him.

His lips were warm.

Ive always wanted this, to kiss him and to feel those lips and now, its happening, so i might as well savor this precious moment.

I kissed back, opening my mouth and permitting his tongue inside. The mascular flesh exploring my mouth and teeth grinding on my lower lip. I moaned, kissing him deeply and placing my hands behind his head. I pulled him closer, deepening the connection between us.