0.6

Midnight strikes in and Zhang xixi couldn't sleep, so deciding to take a glass of water, he went out of his room and down the stairs. On his way to the kitchen, he saw someone's sitting on the sofa. He walked behind the sofa and realized it was their babysitter.

"Red head?" Red head shook a bit at the mention of his name before looking over his shoulder. "Why are you still awake?" Asked Zhang xixi.

Red droop his head down, fidgeting his fingers. "Nothing, I'm just..."

"Thinking?" Zhan xixi continued, sliding his hands on the top of the backrest, feeling the comfy couch. "Is something bothering you?"

"Nothing... Don't mind me..." Red head was about to stand up when Zhan put his hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down, forcing him to sit again. Red head raised his head up to look up to him. Zhan xixi had a concern exterior on, and red head dont know if he genuinely cares for him or not like he tian, but then again, Zhang xixi isn't he tian so he's a different case.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his voice hoarse from crying.

"Wait for me," after saying this, Zhang went to the fridge and grab himself two bottles of orang juice. He came back to the living room, plopped on the couch beside red head and handed him his drink. Red head hesitantly stared at the drink before accepting it.

"Thanks..." He whispered.

Silence took over the atmosphere.

"Why are you being so kind to me?" Red head couldn't take it much longer, he finally asked out.

"I'm not being kind," Red head stare while Zhang xixi opened his drink, throwing the cap on the coffee table before them. "I just want to show sympathy."

"That's basically the same thing..." Red head murmured, tearing his gaze away from his drink. Zhang xixi shrug his shoulders, drinking from his bottle. After hes done, he settle the bottle on top of the coffee table and stared at Red head, "say, have you packed yet? You're coming with us tomorrow."

"Yeah, Jian to told me about it." Red head answered.

"Good," Zhang stood up from the couch. "I just want you to know that if you needed anything, you can come to me." With his statement, red heads eyes widened. Then Zhang xixi proceed up the stairs.

Red head gripped the bottle in his hand.

"Yeah..." He murmured.

"Anyways," Zhang stopped for a moment. "He tian can be really pushy, arrogant and loved to tease people a lot, but forgive him, he's just lonely." Red head's eyes widened. "Goodnight."

He tian is lonely? He thought in disbelief.

******

Morning came in and everyone started putting their things inside the car. They all climbed in. Zhang xixi was the driver, Jian Yi sitting next to him. Sun Jing and Qui tong on the middle, red head and he tian at the very back.

Why am i sitting next to this pervert? Red head grimaced at the thought. And surprisingly, He tian'd not doing anything to him, he's just quiet. He thinks maybe what Zhang xixi told him last night is true, that he tian is lonely deep inside. But why? He was dying to know.

He didn't know he was staring at he tian until the dark haired teen glance at him. A smirk made its way across his lips.

"Stop fantasizing about my handsome face." He cackled and a pissed mark appeared on red head's forehead.

"Shut up."

"Oh! Red! I bought something for you!" Qui tong pulled out a handbag and handed it over to red head who stared at it confusedly before accepting.

"Ah, thank you."

Qui tong smiled, her usual one. "You're welcome."

"Anyways, are we there yet?" Sun Jing asked.

"We just got in the car." Quitong sweatdropped.

"Hey, anyone have some chips?"

"Here," Jian Yi handed to her his already opened chips.

"Thanks, dude!" Sun Jing started munching on the chips.

"Hey, what music do you want guys?" Jian Yi had plugged in his phone to the speakers. "How about you, Babe?" He asked Zhang xixi who's eyes are focused on the road.

"Anything."

"Okay!"

The music started blaring from the speaker and everyone starts jamming except for He tian and red head.

"Hey," red head mumbled.

"Hmm?" He tian hummed, looking at him.

"You're unusually quiet today." He pointed out.

"Why? Does the silent atmosphere makes you uncomfortable?"

"No, uh, not really." Red head blushed.

"You're so cute," he tian smiled, reaching his arm out to pinch red head's cheeks who swatted his hand away.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"This is going to be fun don't you think?" He tian mused.

"I guess so..."