1.2

Meanwhile at Sun jing's house...

"What's up, little shitsssss" Jian said as soon as he slammed sun jing's front door open which made the two girls jump out of their seats. Qui tong chuckled nervously.

"I thought there was a burglar or something..."

"Well, baby, there's none. It's only me" Jian plopped down Beside qui tong.

"Oh, hey, what movie do you guys want to watch?" Sun jing asked.

"I know I'm super late but, let's watch 50 shades of grey, or I would prefer as 5p shades of gay" Jian Yi grinned.

"Right, 50 shades of grey it is" sun jing sat up from her comfortable couch and went to get the said CD. Zhang xixi make his way Bessie his boyfriend. Everyone was relaxed except for qui tong, she thinks the idea of watching that movie is a wrong idea, at least for her.

Once sun jing was finished, she came back Beside her girlfriend.

Qui tong whispered, "let's not watch it."

"Why? Come on, it's going to be great" sun jing insisted.

"But I get--- I get..."

"Get what, babe?"

"N-nothing..." Qui tong clutched her fists in her lap, a blush on her face. Sun jing shrug the thought away and they kept going, both sun jing and Jian Yi 'ooh'-ing while Zhang xixi's eyes were wide. Quitong however was trembling.

"Anyways, I'll just get us some snack" after saying this, the dark haired teen stood up, and then quit tong tugged the hem of her black shirt. She looked over at her girlfriend. "Do you need anything, babe?"

"I-ill come with you" she whimpered.

"Okay...?" Sun jing think her girlfriend is acting pretty weird.

Once they reachrd the kitchen, sun jing went to the fridge and pulled out four bottles of ice tea.

"Babe, can you carry the chips for me?" Sun jing said but once she looked at her girlfriend, worry ripped across her face. "Babe...? Do you have a fever?" She asks noticing how red quitong's face is so standing an inch closer to her, she felt her temperature by pressing her forehead against hers and her action made her girlfriend's temperature hotter. "You're warm"

"Sun jing..." Sun jing's eyes widened at how lewd her girlfriend sounded, and it suddenly turned her on. "I'm h-horny" she moaned, burrying her face into sun jing's breast, inhaling her scent. It takes a couple of minutes before sun jing catch up to what she was saying. Once she realized it, she grab her shoulders and gave her a shake.

"W-what are we supposed to do?" Dhe panicked.

"Kiss me" sun jing whispered seductively, staring at sun jing's lips. Sun jing trembled and grab her girlfriend's face, she shifted her face for a kiss but decided it's not the right angle so she angled her face again to the right. "Come on, just kiss me!" Sun jing gasped when Quitong jumped at the confused woman and kissed her full in the mouth.

Sun jing was shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss, pulling his girlfriend closer to her body, her breasts pressing against hers. Closing his eyes, he deepened the kiss by inserting his mouth inside her mouth, her hands going under Quitong's shirt, allowing her to massage her sides.

Okay this is lame af I'm sorry