0.9

3rd persons POV

Red head is pissed, this was the third time He tian did something embarrassing to him. Make him choose between his mother's moan or he tian's? That suck as fuck.

Midnight strikes in and everyone went to swim again. Though red head had have enough so instead, he went inside he tian's and his room. He pulled out his phone, plugged in his ear buds and laid on his back on the bed.

He was quietly listening to his music, minding his own business when the door creaked open. The person holding the doorknob swing the door all the way in and there he tian was, he kicked the door close behind him.

Red head looked up from his phone and immediately jolted at the sight of the cruel man. He glared at him but he tian doesn't seem fazed at all but instead, sat beside Red head's laying figure.

Red head sat up, pulling his legs against his chest while taking off his earbuds.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"It's because this is my room too." Red head answered with a sickly sweet smile.

"Okay, if youre going to use the bed, I'm going outside for now---"

"No stay," red head was about to crawl out of bed but he tian grabbed his arm and forced him to sit back down.

"W-why?" Red head stuttered, feeling nervous as a cold sweat breaking out on the back of his neck.

Without saying anything, he tian rested his head on red head's lap. Red head was surprised and was about to shoo him away but stopped when he saw he tian's crying. Red head's eyes widened, this was the first time he saw the cruel man shred a tear, nor show any weakness. He sighed, softly petting He tian's soft Raven hair.

"Why are you... Crying..." He find himself asking.

"My brother," he tian put his arm over his eyes. "...he called me... He wanted to meet up but... I don't think I'm ready to see him again after what he did to me; leaving me when I needed him the most... I hate him you know..."

Red head somehow felt sympathy for he tian, he didn't know someone as tough as he tian also have a weakness, red head realized that he tian is also just a human being, as much as how cruel he can be.

"Why are you telling me this..." Whispered Red head. He tian buried his face into Red head's lap.

"There's something about you..." He said against his lap, his voice hoarse from crying. "....I don't know what is..."

Red head closed his eyes, letting you a sigh.

"Go to sleep, He tian..." He whispered softly and moments after, he tian fell asleep in his lap. He still have no idea what was happening but he do know one thing, he wants to protect he tian. He doesn't want to see the tears in his eyes again. Some part of him ache as well when he sees how broken He tian is.