2.3 End

"lets gather some woods," said he tian as he place his arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer. I allowed him anyways.

The girls prepared the food while jian yi and zhang xixi set up the tents.

"its your birthday, right?" asked my boyfriend as we pick up some branches. My body froze by what he had said.

My head slowly turned to his direction. An innocent smile was sent my way.

"you... Know?"

"i had a talk with your mom last time and she mentioned your birthday was near."

"oh..."

"and also, i did my research."

That makes sense since its him.

"anyways, i think these are enough, lets head back." the pile of branches were carried in he tian's strong arms. He led the way back as i was holding the same amount of woods.

The woods were dropped on the ground and we rolled two fallen trees over to sit at. Qui tong made fire before distributing the marshmallows.

The marshmallow was impaled by the first few inches of my stick before holding it close the fire to let it cook.

"today is a special day." said qui tong, smiling at me.

"yup! Definitely!" sun jing pulled out a one layered cake, covered in vanilla frosting and the words 'happy birthday dear momo' written on top with a red syrup. Two candles, 1 and 7 was sat in the middle. My age.

"Happy bithday!" cheered everyone. I felt tears filling up my eyes.

"you idiots..."

The song happy birthday was sung.

"thats so bad..." i chuckled.

"happy birthday, our dear babysitter." said everyone in unison.

My eyes were squeezed shut before opening again to greet them with a big smile.

"thank you."

~

"jian yi, stop it." his face was pushed awah by zhang in embarassment when he tried to kiss him.

"just one kiss!" his arms reached out to his boyfriend.

"not in front of everyone, dammit!"

"dont be shy!"

The two girls laughed in amusment, putting a smile on my face.

"theres gonna be a shooting star right now, why dont we go to the mountain top to have a wider view?"

I was pulled back to my feet by the hand, and was led towards the said area.

Both of us sat down, wind blowing strongly.

"thank you... Im really happy." i admitted.

"we're happy too." said he tian, "when you come into our lives, i thought youre nothing but a stuck up, rude, whiney fella." an arrow stabbed my chest in every word of insult. "but you have good sides too... The sides i fell for and caused me to fall for the bad sides too."

My eyes watered some more and were rubbed by the heel of my palms, "youre gonna make me cry again, damn."

"Mo," my chin was lift so i met his eyes, they held sincerity. "im fucking glad you became our babysitter."

His lips met mine in a heartbeat.

End.