1.4

After he tian refilled his cup, he looked around for his boyfriend but didn't seen him anywhere.

While looking around, a hand was placed on his shoulder.

He turn around and find out the hand belongs to his ex giflriend.

"Looking for something?" She asks rather seductively.

"Yeah, but its not you." He tian answered, grinning before walking away but stopped when the persistent woman tug the hem of his black shirt.

"You're looking for him, right?"

He tian sighs, his back still on her. "Yes."

"Don't you like me anymore?" Her voice cracks.

"I don't" he tian answered honestly. He turn around, facing her. His dark eyes meeting her hazel ones. He scoffed, "we're long gone, Kyla. Remember, you cheated on me, so don't come crawling back to me now that you're single. Flirt with somebody else because I already have someone I love." Once he said those hurtful words, he turn around and continued walking.

"Hmph! What did you see in him anyways!? He's nothing! He's nothing compared to me! He's a fucking bastard, He tian!" She yelled as she ran after he tian, linking her arm around his, pressing his c-cup chest agaisnt his skin.

He tian violently pulled his arm back, glaring down at him. "Tell me, are you the reason why I can't see him anywhere? Did he leave because you said a pathetic lie to him?" Now he was walking towards her. Kyla started shaking in fear as she take a step backwards, bumping into another person.

"Hey, watch out!" The person she bumped into snarled before walking off. Kyla's hips hit the table where the foods and drinks are, He tian cornered her by putting his hands on the table on either side of her, his face just an inch away from hers. He's eyes screaming fury.

"What did you tell him?" He tian hissed through gritted teeth.

"I-i just told him the truth!"

Angry, He tian punched the table almost breaking into halves. What he did caught everyone's attention.

"Well let me tell you something," he grab her face in one hand, gripping tightly. "Whatever you do, you will never reach his level. Beavsue he's far from being a dirty skank like you!" Harshly letting go off her face, he turn around and stormed out of the party. Kyla was left there, crying to herself.