six

I couldn't be happier that the first day of school was over with. I also couldn't be happier than Benny kissed me after school, but the only problem with Benny and I being "together" were the boys. Considering we're all so close it'd definitely be strange to all of the boys if we were to actually date.

I glanced out my kitchen window to see Smalls in his driveway, chasing a rolling baseball.

I made my way to the front door, it was is first day of school after all.

"Smalls!" I yelled as I walked over to his driveway.

"Huh? Oh! Hey Blair."

"How was your first day of seventh grade?" I asked, leaning up against the wall.

"It was okay, I wish you guys were there," he frowned.

"Aw Smalls, two more years until your in highschool and you'll be with us. Don't you have any other friends?" I smiled, sticking a hand in my back pocket.

Scotty shrugged, focusing on his shoe laces, "you don't have other friends at school?"

He shook his head, "I hung out with the guys last year. I didn't think I needed to make new friends."

"You're going to make more friends soon, it's only the first day."

He opened his mouth to reply before his screen door opened, revealing his mom. "Scotty! It's di-, oh! Hi Blair how are you?"

"I'm doing good, you?"

She smiled, "good thanks. Scotty honey it's dinner time."

"Okay. See ya Blair," Smalls said walking into his pink painted house.

I smiled and stalked off to my house across from his, flinching whenever my barefoot stepped on a rock.

"How was the first day?" My family and I, excluding Chris were sat around the kitchen table eating dinner.

I shrugged, pushing a green bean around the rim of my plate. "Okay, I guess."

My dad chuckled, "come on Blair Bear, something must've happened that was worth telling."

'Something did happen' I thought to myself, quickly pushing the memory out of my head to stop the smile creeping onto my face.

"Nope, just boring school stuff."

Mom pushed a stray piece of hair from her face, "why didn't you go play ball today?"

"First day of school I guess, we're all still getting back into it. We'll probably play tomorrow though, or the day after that."

---

Waking up to a constant ringing was one of the most unbearable things about school.

I flung my pale arm out from under the covers and hit my alarm clock for it to turn off. I groaned into my pillow, only the second day of school and I already can't stand waking up this early.

"Blair! Benny is here!" My mom called.

"Gimme a sec!" I replied jumping out of bed to pull on my jeans. Leave it to Benny to get here twenty minutes earlier than we had planned. I threw on an old t-shirt and attempted to brush my hair, key word: attempted.

I clumsily pulled on my shoes and backpack as my mom called, "are you not going to have breakfast?"

I grabbed Benny's wrist, leading him out the door. "No! Thanks!" I tried my best to shut the door as quickly as possible so my mom didn't insist on me eating breakfast.

"Morning," Benny smiled, grabbing my hand and leaning down to kiss me. I accepted this of course, nobody would think to decline a kiss from Benny.

"Morning."

We met up with the boys along the way, "Mr. Bullyer sucks!" Ham cried, adjusting his backpack on his shoulder.

"yeah yeah! He's so crappy man," Yeah-Yeah agreed.

Benny laughed, playfully elbowing Ham in the side, "come on guys, he ain't that bad."

Mr. Bullyer is the freshman algebra teacher and he his famous around campus for being the most hated teacher.

"No way, he was terrible!" I cried, agreeing with Ham and Yeah-Yeah.

Benny shrugged, "I was his favorite, maybe he was just nice to me."

I scoffed, "I had that class with you! He hated you Benny, he hated both of us."

"I would hate you both if you were in my class," Kenny spoke up.

We all laughed as the school came in sight. Was I excited for today? Not really. Was I excited for alone Benny time? Absolutely.

REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ: first of all: I'm so sorry for the short chapter guys. second of all I am not very happy to announce that I will not be updating as much anymore. My plan is once a week or if I am very busy once every 2 weeks. School is starting up and I'm taking bio-med, French, creative writing, and geometry. That being said it's a major work load and I want to focas as much as I can in getting good grades. Remember: ILL STILL BE UPDATING YOU WONT MISS ANY BLAIR-BENNY ACTION. I also didn't proof read this so sorry for mistakes. :))

      xx- ash