How was it?

~Lexie's POV~
I've been here for what seems like years, yet it's only been 4 months and it's been honestly so hard without the guys.
Sometimes, I get texts from people like Taylor and Cameron or someone but none from Joey.
I tried look on his social media's but the page couldn't be found, that's also known as a deleted page...
I'll never get to connect with him again if he deletes his social medias, will I?
After all my deep thoughts I receive a text message from Kayleigh.
Kay💕: come hang out? X
Me: sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes. X
~end of convo~
Personally, I don't want to go as all is on my mind is Joey.
You would think that I would've got over him but no, I can't. I love him.
I quickly grab my phone and I head out the house with a frown upon my face.
~Kayleigh's POV~
Lexie is my bestfriend and I know that she hasn't got over this Joey guy one bit.
But, my friend Jake has a massive crush on her so I know how to get them together.
He may not be Joey but he's much better!
~Lexie's POV~
I arrive and I see all my friends sitting in a circle playing spin the bottle.
Great, a kissing game. *note the sarcasm*
I sigh as I take my seat next to Kayleigh.
The boys are in another circle so I guess someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on has to kiss the other person (who the bottle lands on) in the other group.
That way, no girl has to kiss another girl or boy kiss another boy.
Kayleigh spins the bottle and oh great, it lands on me.
I look over and I see all the boys 'oooh'ing.
Suddenly, Jake stands up and is standing in front of our circle.
"Who did it land on?" Jake asks as he looks at me.
I raise my hand and he smiles.
He takes me into a corner and gives me a small sweet kiss.
But I didn't love it as it wasn't Joey but I did enjoy it...
As we pull away Jake blushes and we take our seats again in our indervidual circles.
"So, how was it?" Kayleigh asks as she wiggles her eyebrows.
"It was fine." I say blankly and her face expression changes into a frown.
Every single girl has a crush in the other circle, except me.
I only love one person and that's Joey.