New boyfriend?

~Lexie's POV~
~next morning~
Taylor says that we are traveling to the city of Chester. He said that there are loads of shops and apparently the Romans were here and stuff but no one actually cares about soppy history, right?
We all get in a bus that we hired to take us around England while we are here.
As soon as we get on the bus, Taylor shuts the section divider between the driver and us.
Taylor then got out some Gatorade that he had bought me and him and insisted I drank it as I looked 'dehydrated' but I wasn't!
But I did so to keep him happy, the journey is gonna be about an hour and everyone has their own thing to do.
But that's when I look over and I see Joey doing nothing in the corner too. 
I guess I'll take the chance of going to talk to him, or at least try to!
I take a seat next to him and he looks up for about 1 second but then looks down at his lap again.
"Can I sit here?" I ask quietly.
"Sure." He replies for the first time in ages.
"Why don't you want me here?" I ask sadly.
"I do want you here." Joey says and keeps his eyes glued to his lap where he is now messing with his hands.
"Why did you say that yesterday?" I ask.
"I'm just over whelmed..." Joey replies and then looks up into my eyes.
"Over whelmed about what?" I ask.
"That's your here with me rather than your new boyfriend." Joey says as a tear falls down his cheek.

Dramaaaa
~Tamzin💘