Reunited//Kyla's date

~Lexie's POV~
~the next day~
I wake up and I run downstairs as I hear familiar voices.
That's when I see them...
Jai, Lauren, Hailey and Kyla are standing in front of me.
I run up to them and we all squeal as we haven't seen each other in ages.
We have finally been reunited!
I invite the girls upstairs and I insisted that Hailey and Kyla told me about their dates.
Kyla went first!
~Kyla's POV~
~Flashback~
I was searching through my closet and I finally found a great outfit for where I was going today! (Below)

Mark told me that we are going to six flags, I'm so excited! ~2:30pm~ I walk out of my house and I see Mark waiting outside, once he sees me his face lights up with a smile

~2:30pm~
I walk out of my house and I see Mark waiting outside, once he sees me his face lights up with a smile. That cute smile...
The held out his hand and I took his hand and he interlocked them.
We walked down the road to six flags (it was only down the road) with our arms swinging.
~at six flags~
Mark very kindly paid the fee and we soon went in and went on a couple of rides.
We took a selfie and I posted it on Instagram while we waited to go on a ride as there was a super long line.
After a long day of rides, Mark won me a massive teddy bear and being me, I kinda forgot it at to rest room when I went there.
He bought me some cotton candy but we ended up sharing it anyway.
Later on Mark walked me home and then stood with me in front of my house.
He started to lean in and I stood still, completely oblivious of what he was doing.
Once our lips connected, I closed my eyes and I enjoyed the kiss.
There were sparks flying everywhere and it was the best feeling ever.
~end of flashback~
"That's was the most amazing date ever." Kyla exclaims as she smiles.
"That must have been a very fun date!" I exclaim as I look at Kyla who looks like she enjoyed that night a lot.