Swimming with Blake

~Lexie's POV~
"I love you too, I won't Joey." I say holding tightly back.
"Let's go back to the other guys, they are in your room." He says and interlocks our hands and we exit Joey's room.
We knock on the door and it soon opens, to reveal all the boys, they were fighting like usual.
We entered and Brandon dived for Joey and of course Joey fought back with Joey on the bed.
Joey was pinning Brandon down and it looked kinda 'gay' according to Taylor and Blake.
"Looks like your boyfriend is gay." Blake whispers in my ear which causes me to laugh.
"He's not gay, you dummy." I say but when I look over it does look like it so me and Blake burst out laughing at that sight.
Suddenly, I felt a blanket around me and Blake and someone was hitting our heads through the blanket.
(A/N like what Brandon and Hunter did to Mario when they were broad casting in their room, go watch that video! Hunter and Geo were fighting and it was funny but Hunter got smashed against the back of the bed so that wasn't really funny but the rest was!)
After about 5 minutes, Blake ripped the blanked it off and grabbed my hand and we both ran out the room, both out of breath from fighting against them.
"We're safe now." Blake jokes as he puts his hands on his knees and bends over.
"Can we go do something as I'm so bored right now?" I ask and he nods.
"What do you wanna do?" Blake asks as he slouches against the hallway wall.
"Swimming?" I ask hopefully.
"Sure, go get changed and we'll meet back here." Blake says as I walk to my room and him to his.
I put on a link frilly bikini and matching bottoms and I soon come out seeing a shirtless Blake waiting for me.
We went downstairs and soon out to the pool, I put my hair in a messy bun and I slipped into the pool, while Blake jumped straight in.
He soon came to me and we tread water as he suddenly splashed me with water.
I splashed him back and it soon became a splashing fight until Blake surrendered.
"Wanna make a musical.ly?" He asks as I stop splashing me.
"In the pool, so I'm not showing myself. Right?" I ask and he nods and sets up a stand so that we are in the water while its filming.
We decided to lip sync to Stitches part 2 or 1 I'm not entirely sure.
Now I'm without your kisses...
When the song said kisses, Blake kissed my cheek and I carried on like it was planned.
But, really, I'm hoping Joey won't see this musical.ly or I'm dead.
Not only was I hanging out with Blake,
I was in the pool and Joey claims that bikinis are revealing and Blake kissed my cheek during a musical.ly for the world to see...
After we finished filming, Blake was content with the musical.ly and quickly uploaded it.
I folded my arms and glared at him waiting for his explanation
"What?" He asks with a confused expression on his face.
"Why did you kiss my cheek?" I ask while wiggling my eye brow.
"It made it better and at least I didn't kiss your lips, Joey would murder me." Blake says with a shrug.
"He's still gonna kill both of us after that video!" I exclaim as I hold my head in my hands.
"It'll be okay?" Blake re assures me.
"Swimming now?" Blake asks and kicks off from the wall.
I couldn't help but not follow him so I pushed off too and we did some swimming.
Blake did a flip under water while I did a handstand as Blake couldn't do one of them.
We had a fun time but it was time for us to go back upstairs to our rooms so we got out and wrapped a towel around ourselves.
We walked upstairs still talking and laughing and we soon entered our different rooms.
I jumped into the shower straight away and I washed the chlorine out of my hair until I realised that I hadn't got a dry towel, only a wet one and no dry clothes...
"TAYLOR?!" I yell, hoping he heard me.
I stay in the shower hidden behind the curtain and he came in with his eyes covered.
"What?" He asks.
"Get me a towel and my pyjamas please?" I ask and he nods and walks out.
He came back and I slipped my pyjamas on after drying my body and then I blow dried my hair.
I soon slipped into bed, and I soon drifted off to sleep...

Sorry for the longer chapter...
~Tamzin💘