Arriving

~Lexie's POV~
~leaving day for Europe~
Taylor says that we are going down to Manchester, England and we're gonna stay there for a week or so as there's lots to do.
I drag my massive suitcase downstairs and Taylor puts it in the uber that was waiting for us outside.
Me and Taylor soon get in the car and all you can hear is the occasional squeal from me or the occasional chuckle from Taylor.
Once we arrive, we check in and we go through security without any problems, soon enough we are through to the shopping area.
"Tay, can we go get some candy for the flight?" I ask while pointing to the shops.
"Yeah, let's go get some." Taylor says and follows me into a shop.
Taylor grabs a load of candy and I grab some but not a lot and he soon pays for it and we leave the shop.
We soon board the plane and it's an 8 hour flight, the other boys are across from us but I'm seated next to Taylor.
Joey asked if I wanted to sit next to him but I refused any I stayed in my seat next to Taylor.
~8 hours later~
Taylor shook me awake and said that we were here, I looked outside and it was raining.
I guess it's a day inside the hotel room then!
We soon exit the plane and we get our luggage.
We enter a taxi thing and we tell the driver the name of the hotel and he soon drives us to it.
Once we arrive, we get our room keys, and we run up to our rooms.
Once we get in, I drop all my bags and I flop onto my bed in tiredness.
"Come, let's go get some lunch somewhere?" Taylor asks as he looks at me.
"Okay." I reply as we exit our rooms and we attempt to get the others to come.
Cameron, Joey, Hunter, Brandon and Blake decided to come while the others stayed at the hotel and insisted that room service would come so we just let them be.
We decided to go to this place called Pizza Hut and it was a very good standard by its looks and the amount of people there.
We all ordered and we were soon left to talk while our food came out to us.
"So, what do you guys want to do while we are here?" Taylor asks as he takes a sip out of his drink which happens to be Coke.
"Definitely a water park and a theme park and shopping!" I exclaim as all the guys laugh at me for already knowing what I want to achieve out of this visit.
"I'll find some places then!" Taylor exclaims with a chuckle.
Soon, our pizzas came and they were delicious!
"Lexie, can I talk to you after lunch?" Joey asks and I nod nervously in return.
We finished up our food and we soon left the restaurant after Cameron payed for us.
Me and Joey walked behind the group so they didn't hear us but we were still in view.
"Why did you come back?" Joey asks as he looks down.
"After all those months, you decided to come back?" Joey says with his eyes still glued to the floor.
"Why?" Joey asks in still the same position with his head.
"Wait, are you saying that I didn't want me to come back? Thanks Joey?!" I yell and I run off to find Taylor who is up ahead.
How can Joey be more rude?!

Sorry for the long chapter, I just wanted to get the story started!
~Tamzin💘